1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

about wind

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by surfercalavera, Aug 28, 2006.

1. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

ok, i wanna to know if the wind in a game dog is natural o created by the owner, you know with exercice.
    And if the dog can loose the wind if you do not exercice him (doesn`t matter if natural or created).
    thanx.

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

its 50/50.

and yes, lack of exersise will decrease any dogs ability.

3. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

so how i can see if my dog has good wind

4. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

Now you can have a bloodline that is known for great natural wind but it is a responsible dog owners obligtion to put as much wind in ther dog as possible ( tread mill, swim tank, or cat milling)

5. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

take him out for a run. :)

6. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

i refer, after excercice him a few time (months), you know..., how many time of exercice (run) we have to take to check if he has a good wind