1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

About to order a book

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by debodebo, Nov 6, 2006.

1. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

2. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

No, I have not. I would however like to know how you like the book after you get it.

3. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I will let you borrow it when I get through reading it. Trying to start a collection. I have The Complete Gamedog and Colbys book. They are both signed so maybe that is James Crenshaw's site and I want get ripped off.

4. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

How you like Colby's book? And which site are you saying is James's? And while your at it, go to Stratton's website, he'll sign his for ya too.

5. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

6. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

7. Talking about worth while books, California Jack is finalizing his "Pit Bull Bible" which will be about 800 pages full of information. He currently has a deal that if you purchase his 2006 tips book, cost of it will be credited when purchasing his bible (to be released around Jan 07...hopefully). In other words, tip book costs $50 and bible will cost $100. If you purchase tip book now, Bible will cost you only $50.

Regards,

RH

8. john31585

john31585 Pup

When will his book be ready???

9. NC

NC CH Dog

Hey rock do you have a link to the site selling the tips book and the bible?