1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

About the group

Discussion in 'The Cause, Justice for the Dogs' started by prpitdawg, Jun 9, 2009.

1. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Just thought I'd take a second to explain some of our goals. Our number one goal is to protect the apbt and pb type dogs from the evils of the "humane" societies. We are also working toward getting stays of execution for those that are involved in court cases.
    What we need are donations, people to contribute the truth about the hsus, peta, etc. If you have any facts and positive stories to share please submit them here. We have to research everything. I hope this group becomes everything that hsus is not.
    Thanks in advance to all those that help. In the near future I'll post links to our website where you can donate and see facts.

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Thank you :)

3. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Excellent!:)

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I like this. A welcome addition to GD.

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I know you will do a great JOB!!!!

6. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

what do ya'll think about this for a background for myspace and the website?

Attached Files:

7. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

Love the picture and the quote! Maybe make the font a tiny bit darker on the quote? It is a little hard to read but otherwise I love it!

8. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

thanks. i was thinking about that. i'm going to try to find a darker color that still goes with the scheme.