1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

? About A Pregnant Gyp

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SWAMPER, Jul 15, 2005.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

We Have 1 On 67 Days From Her Date Of Breeding She Was Throwing Up Some Pure Milk This Morn I Gave Her No Milk And She Is Acting Great But Throwing Up ,,,,,,ive Seen Quite A Few Litters Is This Normal?anyone Else Ever Seen This ?or Should I Take Her To The Vet?????????plz Help

2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

swamper isn't she a couple of days late?
    never heard of the milk thing though! sounds kinda scary

3. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Yeah Vet Said She Was Trying To Get Her Tits To Milk "the 1s That Arent As Big As Others Because Of A Large Litter" Shes Big As A 55 Gal Barrell Shes Nesting But No Panting Or Pups I Dont Wanna Loose These Pups =(

4. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

i understand i had a bitch that had a problem with tits out of 10 only 8 produced milk the other 2 were just hanging out lol! got ped on pups?

5. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

6. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

nice any for sale to the public?

7. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

If She Has Them And Theres More ThaN 5 Ill Farm You 1 .............just Pm Me

8. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Is that 67 days from her first or last connection. Vomitting could be sign that something is starting, so can loose movements.Is she licking at herself any more than usual? That can also be sign.
    Good Luck:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2005
  9. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Swamper Will Do Very Serious!

10. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Is that 65 days from her first or last connection. Vomitting could be sign that something is starting, so can loose movements.Is she licking at herself any more than usual? That can also be sign.

67 FROM LAST HOOK,WE HAD A BIG L;OOSE MOVEMENT A FEW MINS AGO,AND YEP SHES LICKING HER SLF A LIL MORE THAN NORMAL AND PANTING,,WE ALSO FOUND A LIL BIT OF HER PLUG IN HER LAST PEE PEE IM JUST NERVOUS I BEEN WAITING ON THESE PUPS IT FEELS LIKE 9 MONTHS LMAO IM HOPEING FOR THE BEST

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2005
  11. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

LOL I get the same way. Walking her around a little bit if shes not producing anything can help with the contractions. Just stay close to her whelping box,darn things will stop and drop a pup on ya if your not careful LOL Good Luck

12. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Ahh! Expecting Father Nervous They'll Be Coming Soon Just Be Patient It'll Be Worth The Wait When They Come Droppin In

13. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Lol I Hope So Whelping Box?i Got Her Right Here Beside Me In The House Im So Damn Nervous Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no More Pukeing And Shes Constantly Pulling A Big Blanket And Makleing A Kinda Bird Nest In It And The Pups Are Still Moving I Think I Need A Bottle Of Wild Turkey Lol...........................

14. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Ha Ha Ha Lmao! She Gonna Go Soon Man My Luck I'd Get Drunk And Pass Out She'd Have Them On Her Own. Man You Got Me Excited!

15. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Goooo Swamper LOL Keep us updated:)

16. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Pop We Had Lift Off At 1 31 Pm Thanks Yall I Still Cant Sit Still She Got About 6 To 8 More We Had To Help The 1st 1 Out Its Head Was Breached =big Head =)

17. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

WTG Swamper....waiting to hear about the rest....got me all excited, got a warm fuzzy feeling LOL

18. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

We Got 5 So Far 4 Black And 1 Brindle .......................................................

19. 440rider

440rider Guest

Good to hear! Keep the updates coming!

20. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

you get any extras hit me up, love to try that over my stuff!