1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ablizin's Ch Luther

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by koening, Jun 5, 2007.

1. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

i like badrose better i think most will agree the tapes dont lie:cool:

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

seen a dvd mrF.......looked like she wasnt doing much......and then.....:eek:;)

3. I've seen all four of Bad Rosemary's. She was a LOW ability dog with a FREAK mouth that didn't produce anything better than herself. She just walked into punishment over and over until she got her chest/throat hold then opened them up.

Freak mouth? Yes. All around bulldog? No.

4. alabama

alabama Big Dog

Didnt think she was put in very good shape either actually

5. Skeets

Skeets Pup

Thought Luther could have been in better shape too but cant deny he was a super dog.

Skeets

6. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

Yes, I've seen both dogs on video.
    Bad Rosemary has only mouth, Luther is the better Bulldog.

...But her mouth is fantastic!!!

7. mine has luther on both sides 2 gens back

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

bootle????:cool::confused: ......

9. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I had Ch. Luther's half brother on my yard for awhile:) Everything off of STP'S Black Paz was something!

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

if the bottom peds right id chance one off it......:cool:

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea the mans a good friend of the family so i trust that its legit on paper, what kind of breeding is it, i mean i know its a "battle cross" bred for the [], does that mean it should throw more "athletes" than a line breeding and less "producers" or the other way around? or does that even make a difference?

14. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

They are both scatter bred. Matching those 2 up will tighten some stuff up but it will take years of breeding to line it back up. Before I say this, lol, remember that I have a different take on breeding then most in here. Your friends have a lot of work and culling ahead of them to get the line producing consistently.

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

very true war dog.....but just out of interest and not intending on future id like to try n have a look if able......

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

scattered or battle cross? cuz i was told there was a difference. im not sure what his intentions are with these dogs. by what others are saying about the breeding it just sounds like he's trying to get some athletes out of it. who knows, i juss fell in love with the parents when i was visiting his yard!
    didnt i show you that ped before in the chatroom wardog?

17. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

lol, maybe, I can't remember. I will try and give you an example of line bred and battle cross. Here is a line bred Red Boy dog. This dog is 44x redboy! http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=172139
    [​IMG]

See how there is a lot of the same dogs over and over again in the pedigree? This is a very line bred Red Boy dog!

This is a close battle cross with Mayday on the top and Bolio dogs on the bottom. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=333625

This is where you get some serious good dogs from cause you are crossing the lines. Hoping to get the good traits from each line into one dog!

18. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I hope this helps?

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ok so if i understand you correctly then this is what your saying?!
    heres some machobuck dogs that i gave to a buddy of mine. (example of a line breeding?) http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=290831

here is a jeep/nigerino dog that i gave to another buddy of mine (what would you call this breeding, line bred, scattered, or battle crossed?)
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=294335

so correct me if im wrong, but from what i understand is the scattered/battle x dogs spit out the athletes?
    & the line bred/inbred dogs spit the producers?

20. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I would consider the first pedigree line bred for sure on Buck. The 2nd pedigree I would consider it a battle cross because it is a jeep dog on top bred to another 50/50 crossed dog on the bottom. With scatter bred dogs, you get athletes! It is just tough to breed them because you won't know what they match up good with without some trial and error. 50/50 crosses you get consistantly good dogs that produce. With a line bred dog you get good dogs that produce consistantly throwing the same trait! once it gets bred to tight then an outcross is needed.