1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Abda Dog Show Pics Texas 3/21/09

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Mar 22, 2009.

1. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

D said 'my jewel dog took BOO" so I guess that means he bred her but you own her, right? I have been (helping) taking care of the dogs while he is out of the country. AE is next to get her CH, he just needs to get her out there to the shows. I have some of D's dogs at my place and I can;t wait till he gets back, lol extra dogs are hard but i know he would do it for me;) He is a good guy. Ladyrampage are you going to the OK show in May?

2. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

We were actually in the bull pen area right behind the raffle table next to the holding area..lol We sort of stayed out of the way with a group of friends...lol

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Hemi bit his tongue while showing and blood was all over the place,,,Interesting showing...lol Thats my Hemi though...

4. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

LMAO.. that is sooo funny... He is the breeder of Jewels but she's mine now...lol *stickin her tongue out at D*

We've got quite a few of D's dogs here as well, I'm fatting them up so I have a chance in the CH ring..lmao

Shhh...dont say AE to loud...lol I picked her up yesterday and brought her home...:p

YES!! I will be in Kellyville ready to take home ribbons and trophies..lol

5. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Small world huh! FYI I just dewormed AE pretty heavy so she is ready to go;) I am happy you took her because I was going to go steal her;) She is a sexy bitch and I have been eying her for a while.

Hey keep those hands off the trophies! Were coming too!;) Can't wait to meet guys in OK in May

6. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

I got dibs on AE dang it..lol She was soo happy to see me..lol I'm still taking the trophies...lmao

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Awesome pics B,lol..I had a great time @ the show..

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Hey man thanks for all the pics you took for me....:cool:

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

no prob, B. im happy they turned out great.

10. good turn out and alot of great looking dogs i appreciate everyone who attended and ordered decals. thanks and if you couldnt make the show and need some custom work done. you can check us out www.freewebs.com/bulldogsupply

11. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Lady I'm sorry I did'nt catch up with ya'll. we got there late and had to make the old timer's rounds. Heard ya'll got some more sticks. tell the big man i said Hello. congrats on showing well D/SFK

12. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Sorry I missed you as well..lol I was a bit under the weather on Saturday and with the long day was way tired.lol

We'll catch up next time!! As always the sticks are awesome!

13. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
  14. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I think this is when the judge gave you that hard 2nd look

15. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

I'm a little late getting my pics on here, but here's what mine did:

This is Cena, 8 months old, his first show
    He brought home 2 second place ribbons and 1 first place. Not too bad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Chyna Girl, 5 years old
    She brought home a 1st and a 3rd

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We had a great time, met some nice people, saw some great looking dogs.