1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ABA Show Results

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by allaboutpitts, Sep 17, 2005.

1. My daughter took best Junior Handler.She also went up agianst adults in the pups age group and took first place 6-9 month males
    I also got the following:
    3rd 6-9 month males
    2nd 6-9 month females
    3rd 6-9 month females.
    I will post pics just as soon as I get them.

2. grip

grip Pup

good job allabouts keep it up grip[

3. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

yes keep it up

4. thank you.

5. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

good to hear ya did well! wish i'd been able to make it! so did you show all that you carried? can't wait for the pics! talk to ya later

6. yes we showed all we carried.only one that didnt win is my white dog. but they never win anyways......shes just fun to take.

7. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Congrats!..

8. tnob

tnob Big Dog

I won best blue dog! Won against some pretty good comp.

9. ;) thats ok we know lucie is HOT ;) and those pups WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! congrats and good job miss hallie *hugs*

10. Hey I didnt see you there.Should have come and said hello.Yea the blues did look good.Congrats to you too.

11. tnob

tnob Big Dog

I believe you were right next to me. I was in a white Land Rover. I didnt know you were from game-dog.com. Good job at the show.

12. I had the black truck with tattoos on the back window.I was the one that had the pup escape... check out my website for pics.They are to big for me to post here. www.freewebs.com/pit2tatkennels