1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR show pics

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by PIt4life, Aug 5, 2006.

1. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

I wish i had gotten some more pics, or at least better ones but here ya go-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Here's the pictures I got:

[​IMG]
    My fatass dog & my father.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This dog provided me with a few minutes of entertainment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. CB

CB CH Dog

Not to be rude. But damn was it just me or was almost all of those dogs fat and in no way show conditioned?

4. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

hey, my dogs not fat lol
    the nice ones came out for a show/weight pull, then left... we didnt get any pics of them...

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Nah, you're pretty much right. Apart from a few well conditioned dogs, the majority of the dogs shown in the fun classes were fat, including mine. I had to leave before the point classes, and the best conditioned class, so I only snapped pictures of the fat ones. ;)

6. CB

CB CH Dog

Oh ok i was just wondering lol. Nothing against yalls dogs at all but i was just wondering.

7. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Hey, if anyone recognizes that white/rednose dog in the back of the last picture I posted, please PM me. I've got some questions.

8. Dirty3rd

Dirty3rd Big Dog

Looks like yall had fun. How much weight ended up getting pulled?

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Ummmmmm.....what the hell is that? Was our old member, dhcrew, there?

10. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

We have no idea, it was just funny looking!

11. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

was an older man with that dog? There's was a dog at the ADBA show in Bushnell that looked similar and If Im not mistaken was a bullyson dog..

12. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Here are a few more pics from the show:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come.

13. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Wow! That is so cool! I see my burnings in the first picture with the trophies! I was wondering if any one got a picture of the male that took Best in Show on Sun.? My male is in the same class as him and I was wondering if maybe I could have won!! LOL ;)

14. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Yup, an older gentleman and his (Grand?) daughter.

15. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Your wood burnings were so great!!! EVERYONE loved them. I can't wait for the other one to arrive. I highly recommend every club get some because the people there raved over them. I'm bummed that I didn't win one. LOL. I have individual pics I'll post later so everyone can see some of them.

Wish you could have brought Bud down. The male that won best of show won it both days and took judge's choice on Saturday as well. There are pics of him on the club's website.

16. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Nothing bad agianst that dog that won, but I belive that Bud would have took it. I knew we should have came down. Let me know when your next sanctioned show is and we will save up and come down!

17. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

We definately will. We are hoping for Feb. (Should be enough time to get some more wood burning orders in, LOL).

18. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Please Dont Tell Me That We Now Have Pit Bull/dachshund Mixes!!!!

That Is Horrible! Did The Poor Thing Waddle Around?

19. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Sounds good to me!! I'll have to start saving now, LOL! That gives me plenty of time to get you some good wood burnings done!

20. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Awesome, we will def. be needing them again!!! Are you attending the NC AADR Show?