1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR OPINIONS PLEASE (affects canadians)

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by RedNoseGurl, Sep 3, 2007.

1. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Whats ur opinions on the AADR ? Especially for those of us here in canada....would you be in favor of a club up here. Would you participate or is the ADBA the only way to go ?

I was talking to a fellow dog fancier about starting a AADR club up here......was wondering if we would have the suuport we need. Where are a majority of the shows hosted ?

Has anyone started a club or is apart of a club ? Any insight would be great !

Ang

2. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

No opinions ? Not even american opinions....does anyone show aadr ? Give me some opinions on that atleast LOL

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I show in AADR. I like the registry and the shows. Its more of a relaxed atmosphere vs the ADBA. I also like that they have the treadmill races and hopefully we will be earning points for that too, starting at the AADR nats in NC. If you give T.L Williams a call he can send you a packet with info on starting a club in your area.

4. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I will be registering with AADR also next week for the PA show! I guess I'll just see how it goes before I make any comments :)