1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR Nationals...anyone going?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by FearlessKnight, Aug 28, 2007.

1. I know and what really stinks is that, I forgot (due to pregomones) that we were supposed to call you and possibly come by...I am so sorry...I really wanted to.
    Hubby asked me when we passed the sign.."Lenoir" lmao (not really funny). but I didnt have your number with me or anything...I suck!

2. where's that show going to be held? (and I assume its on the same dates as the AADR show)

3. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I can't remember, let me look it up on the ADBA website...
    </H1>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007
  4. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

It's ok...I figured you would be so excited about your female that I went to Salsbury (SP) to hang out with my friend Linda...

5. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Gee...I wish I could be in two places at once, the dogs too. I can never find any one that wants to travel together with me, or the other way around.

6. NC

NC CH Dog

Is the AADR show on 6th and 7th.. or when? Because I'm off that weekend.. i don't have a dog with AADR but I'll go to meet and greet might drag Angel along just for shits and giggles. Can you bring a dog that's not being shown? And I am all for the BBQ.

7. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Here's the flyer:
    http://www.online-aadr.com/NATIONALS_FLYER.html

8. Yup, you sure can...as long as you have the dog in a crate and the proper hardware...not a problem. Now if you are wanting to register her with AADR the $5 only applies to those being shown...otherwise it is $15 or $20...not sure which....hope to see you there! We may not be bringing a dog either..We might bring Tabious, but we may not sure show him..not sure yet..just depends on between now and then!

9. FourCorners

FourCorners Banned

I will be bringing sophi and hoping to take home another B.I.S. Cant wait to see you all there should be a good time.

10. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Yeah if any one wants to come over after the show on Sat. for a cook out, let me know. That way we can figure out who all's bringing what.

If you want to register for the show its $5 + the $15 for showing, which is a good deal to me. If not, I belive its $15 just to register. Hell, $5 more and you get to show too.

FK you should show Tabious...he looked real good in one picture you recently uploaded! Its worth a shot, you never know what may happen.
    I'll be showing Bud, Helios, Sassy, and Eos. I hope to get me a Best Puppy and maybe a BIS, shoot...I would be happy with Best Male or Female!

11. Just thought I wuold bump it to see who all was going...this weekend...even if you arent showing.....we arent! LMAO!

12. NC

NC CH Dog

I'll be there.. wanted to bring Angel.. but the little bitch decided to go in to her first heat... soooo.. looks like I'll be bringing Folsom for shits and giggles and get some experience.. I'll be interested in meeting everyone so please stop by and say hey! Folsom loves meeting new folks

13. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I'll be there!!

14. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

on my way. leaving tomrrw.:cool:

15. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

See you there! I'll be there with Phantom and Lil' Bit in a Jeep Liberty! Meet you there I hope!

16. Cool, I heard you were going....I am glad, would like to meet you!

Are you serious....or are you pulling legs around here?????

17. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I'm excited...everyone will get to meet up...I say we all go out and have dinner one night...Hey FK, you'll have to come over!

18. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

oh wow, it is this weekend. Geez, I was thinking it was in Nov...well, I'll definitely try to make it at least one day. Tell me when would be the best day, and I'll see if I can make it.

19. When we only do one day we just do Saturday..I am sure thats all we will do this time around as well....

20. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Yep....can't wait, we are taking Helios, Eos, Sassy, Bud, and possibly Ares...in our little black Toyota pickup! LOVE that truck!

Were still wanting to do that cook out after the show on Saturday if anyone is interested in coming and bringing something. That way we can all chill after the show and talk, and have a good time. If any one wants to come PM me and let me know, I only live about 15 min away. We have plenty of room to walk the dogs around if needed.