1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Aadr Fun Show Phoenix Arizona

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by kane85, Mar 21, 2008.

1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

it's going to be on sat march 29 at 9am at la pradera park 39th ave and glendale please come and show support to the club and to show a positive side of these wonderfull dogs and also to show that just cause were with the aadr dose not make us dog fighters and to prove them wrong. There will be weight pulling, fun classes and regular confermation thanks to all that will want to come out and make a differance.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2008
  2. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully will be able to come check it out.

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

No problem there is another one in yuma arizona on april 5 that will be the first show ever in yuma

4. short1

short1 Big Dog

is this a fun show or points show? I will be there regardless but just wondering

5. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

I think fun show but regarless will check for you I personally don't think they have no way to tally up points any more becuse of what happened I don't think they can keep track of points.

6. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

any idea when there will be more around here?