1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

aadr Belview Show, Who is going?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Big Game, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Alright! Who all is going to the aadr show over mothers day weekend?? I'll be there with my girl Belle Starr and posably my Sixbits pup. I look forward to meeting some members of the fourm. Big Game

2. Boze

Boze Top Dog

what state is bellview in?

3. WWII

WWII Banned

Michigan.

I'm not gonna make it. Only gonna do Coldwater shows if I do them this year.

4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Thats to bad. I'll see ya in coldwater. How are the dogs? Big Game

5. WWII

WWII Banned

Breathing, eating, shitting. Same ol' same ol'. :p

How's that pup you got?

6. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

7. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

We are planning on coming, we have 2 that are getting close to CH.
    Eos 9 - 12 month females, 40 pts 4 first places from 4 shows.
    [​IMG]

Sassy 2-3 females has 38 pts from 5 shows
    [​IMG]

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Ok Ok when you're right youre right lol. It's Belleville for those of you I may have sent to the wrong city. lol

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Damn fine looking bulldogs. Good luck,...Well not in the 2-3 females class lol. :p

10. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

I'll most likely get in there on Saturday night and be there for the Sunday show.

11. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

I will be there with the Mrs. on Saturday. If it is nice on Sunday Im going boating.

Ferk out

12. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

:rolleyes:You trying to say you have one in that class too? Thats ok, just makes for better competition. As long as she gets beat by a dog that is better than her....LOL. She looks much better now than in that picture!

13. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I might be there with a fat 12-18mo male. He pulled his ACL 6 weeks ago. The vet says he's fine but I'm not sure I'm willing to bet a $3,000 surgery on it LOL.

14. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

I may make it out .Coldwater for sure though.Still getting a little winter weight off.

15. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Do the dogs in the fun classes have to be AADR registered?

16. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Who Went???? What did I miss. Who took home what???
    Big Game

17. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Well, you missed a sunburn on Saturday and being soaked and freezing on Sunday. Typical Michigan weather lol.

We took home 3rd in 12-18mo male and female. No pictures since the dogs were in back to back classes.

18. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

^^^^congratts^^^^:)

19. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

I took two dogs, got 4 blue ribbons and a second and third in the treadmill race.

Bulldozer was there and took second in the treadmill race.

JRS, did you get a tighter collar, lol?

[​IMG]

20. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Congrats.:)