1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AAAAHHHHHHH.......Idiots!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by velli2008, Apr 2, 2009.

1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

I sware i am going to freaking lose my mind. Has anyone been on craigslist lately? There are somany "pitbull stupid" morons on there. I get on there occasionally tosee what's up with the pitbulls needing homes, and rescues, just because i love the breed so much,and it seems that more often than not,there are WAY too many people on there trying to help with banning the breed. So,of course i make a post or 2, and throw in my 2 cents about how wonder the breed really is and how they are all blinded by the media and the idiots that don't properly raise and care for their dogs. And they are now trying to makethe attemp to rehome any "pitbull" PROHIBITED on craigslist. I have gone out of my way to constantly message the CEO and founder of craigslist and bring this discrimination to their attention, and discrimination it is!!! This crap has got to stop. I can not stand going out somewhere,or getting on a certain website, only to hear how MY breed should be taken away.I'LL BE DAMNED!!!!! I grew up with these dogs and by God, I WILL DIE WITH THEM!!!! It is my right and PRIVELEDGE to own the breed i love,and NO ONE will stop me!!!! UGH!!! I'm disgusted.

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Oh Craigslist sucks.I tried to rehome a dog there once for someone.I couldn't keep the ad up.It kept getting flagged about as fast as I put it up,I gave up on it.But you can find prostitutes,weirdos looking for kinds of sex you couldn't believe[seen a guy on there asking for poop soup once] and everything else but put a APBT on there and they flag it.

3. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

That is insane! Sounds like the AR nutjobs are controlling craigslist too. . .why are they so crazy?

Who else thinks they need more protein in their diets?

4. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

HAHA...Now that's funny Allie...:D

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

lol, poop soup

6. 40lbRed

40lbRed Big Dog

Am I the only one who's glad pitbulls aren't on craigslist. Backyard breeders are screwing these dogs up and the media is making the breed the enemy. The last thing I think they need is to be involved in the online swapmeet.

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

No,I don't care if someone sells their dog or not on Craigslist,their dog their business,same with the whores on there,their pu**y their business.It's not a Craigslist rule you can't have a APBT on there but the people will flag it everytime.What I don't appreciate is the negative outlook the general public has with the APBT,same as I don't appreciate Paypal and Ebay with their thoughts on selling guns.This is what our country has come to,there is just a huge hatred for the breed.I don't like BYBs anymore than anyone else,but even if it's the best bred,best acting dog there is most peole will think it needs killing.And that's what I think is bad.

***Edited by Marty***

8. Marty

Marty Guest

We need to watch our potty mouth! :rolleyes:

9. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

While I understand your frustration Velli but I agree with 40, CL and other online classifieds hell even Peds are really no better than your local paper selling pure $100 tiger stripe colby red noses.... If by removing the adds HOPEFULLY idiots will have a HARDER time getting a free or next to free dog that they think they can breed and make a lil money, then the cycle just increases and perpetuates its self.... I want to keep the breed out of the hands of idiots weather they live in the ghetto or suburbia.....

IMO BullDogs should be in the hands of two types of ppl...

Bulldogers, and their familes.....

And Competent one dog household families, that understand the mentality of a BullDog which should be fixed....

Jm2c

10. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

My point on this post was NOT to allow pitbulls to be sold on Craigslist, it was venting my frustrations about the morons who want to continually bash this breed. They don't give them a chance t prove how loyal and wonderful they REALLY are. I, by no means side with BYBs or peddlers. I think they shouldn't post anywhere at all. and i surely wouldn't buy a dog from one. Just trying to vent my anger towards the blind idiots on the craigslist site.