1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Fuck your mother "brother"

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Never said that. Again that's you being too stupid to receive the knowledge shared....

3. If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

If all pitbulls were dead game then the breed would be extinct, if Ron Jeremy didn't have a foot of prick he'd still be a virgin. Lol

Ssdd likes this.
  4. Then whats your point dude?

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Nah the hedgehog would've just took it evidently

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

It's been made.... 1,000× over you're just dying on a hill stacked with bodies...

7. :))

Well this hole thread is a "if thread" isnt it. Its a theoretical thread lmao

8. How poetic man, you can take a cookie now as reward for your phantasy

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Problem with asking theoretical questions with people who deal with reality and facts the reality and facts take over and blows the theoretical bs out the window.... then the people detected from reality get mad their gay ass theory has been debunked by years of facts and reality.

Bet you think the world is flat and chem trails arw real too

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I don't need a cookie or "theoreticals" but I appreciate it. Lame

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Detached*

12. Dude by the stuff you talk about mma fighters i can tell that its actually you who has no conection at all to reality. Anybody who has at least sparred with a larger guy will laugh about the shit you saying.

btw if you dont like theoretical talks why are having one rn?=))

13. You*

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Yep I'm stupid and have no experience with anything in life. Never been punched, never owned a dog, I live in my mom's basement and just type online to make my micro penis feel visible lol

15. Was hoping those guys who had this conversation 14 years ago might be still here, they didnt act like little 12 year olds who fighting about who the strongest superhero is lol. But it seems you made them all leave over the years man, great job Forum troll

16. The dogs are at their optimal size, they have been bred for the box for well over a hundred years. If they are fought at equal weights why would they want huge, driven dogs? If you've ever seen any hunts you'd see the smaller dogs are much more exciting anyway IMO.

ELP and Ssdd like this.
  17. Typing aint gonna help, you need to zoom in my homeboy

18. So, basically you're back after spitting your dummy out and calling us all scum for following these dogs. Lol

19. Had any giros lad?

20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Damn gold start sticker I've single handedly ran off every retard and day dreamer. I'm fucking amazing. They should clone me and pass me out by the dozen.