1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Size*

2. Thats why i pointed if the gameness reamains. What happens if a 150 pound monster doesent cur, thats the idea of increasing size without loosing gameness

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I've seen a big dog who barn stormed and would still BANG in deep water.. deeper he breathed harder he scratched.. dream to handle. Motherfucker would let go when u grabbed him. But lugging around his big ass around was a chore lol.

There's a reason why the apbt and cajun rules are the top of the mountain

4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Bubba that's the greenest shit I've heard.... instead of taking a stand maybe listen and quit refuting what's said because of "ideas and feelings"

5. Did you read this whole thread or just the last few posts?

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

This thread in particular or the million of others with the same out come?

7. Im open minded bro, but i feel like you dont understand what im saying, or i dont understand what you trying to tell me. Im saying if the gameness is the same, size matters. Period. You cant argue on that, its just a biophysical rule

8. Didnt ask you, but yes, this thread in particular. If you read it (could take some time) then you'll see what the topic is about

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I can... mighty mouse Johnson is one of the goat, Henry Cejudo is an Olympic medalist and multi division mma ch.... both couldn't sell the same ppv the same as pick another weight division ch who wasnt as good....

It's fucking entertaining to see the big anything go.... but the smaller size usually has way more speed and skills.

We're talking the ppl who bought the big fellas ppv to see some circus show(Lesnar vs anything) vs the die hard fans who will watch no names go just to see the sport....

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Im also saying in 150 years of breeding, culling, and showing for the sport why are the dogs the size they are if being bigger was "better"? It's a mix of eugenics and evolution.... the bulldog is the peak of the mountain.... You're worried about the rocks at the base

11. What has ppv to do with the skill in the cage? Mighty Mouse is one of the goats in his division. But if you think he can beat a heavy weight ur delusional.
    Its not just about skill. I have more skill then a gorilla, doesent mean i have a chance against one lol

12. They do cur though, show me any game 150llk kangal or whatever breed. What's with the fascination of breeding giant dogs, bring the best catch weight APBT in the world and it will defeat any dog regardless of size.

13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You're retarded..... you're another 150 lbs mutts vs a 30lbs bulldog dipshit..... logic doesn't exist with you ppl....

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

No... he's Lesnar vs Penn mindstate.... Lesnar will kill Penn but Penn is 1000× the fighter Lesnar is...

15. Because of the GAMENESS, how many times more? A Malinois is as athletic as a APBT, but he couldnt beat even a Neo Mastiff. The Pit does, because of his gameness. The topic was, what happens if those other Breeds reach that gameness. And ill say it again, i DONT BELIEVE THEY EVER WILL, but this was the topic. If so, it would make sence to add size. Thats all, Jesus

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Dudes either the zebo faggot or the last retard who argued this.

17. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

No it doesn't. You're just too stupid to receive the information given....

18. Lol you taking this shit way to serious brother, eat a snickers my man

19. He doesn't care, in his mind it doesn't matter. But, if you get a good catch weight bulldog it would beat one of these giants. Feck me, I've seen a decent bulldog get two dogged with a pair of giant kangals, the first one was screaming like a pig when the bulldog got a good hold, it must have outweighed the dog 3 times over.

20. Says the guy who thinks mighty mouse could take Lesnar or some shit. You live in a dream world man, wake the fuck up and stop talking bs