1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A video I made last night of Fritz...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by semo, Jul 13, 2007.

1. semo

semo Top Dog

enjoy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i1rWwIedpbE

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i1rWwIedpbE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i1rWwIedpbE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. semo

semo Top Dog

[​IMG]

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

looks like he's getting a little chunky chunk action going on, about time to start trimming that waist line down. He's lookin good though, how old is he now.

4. semo

semo Top Dog

~10 months old

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

oh yea i would definately start working him lightly, u don't want him to get overlly fat as a pup because then it makes it harder to get it off when mature

6. semo

semo Top Dog

i really don't think he is that overweight...it might appear that way cause his chest hasnt filled out yet and the angles.

7. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yea maybe its the angle of the pic, im just seeing some sag in his gut area, but nothing too bad

8. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I don't see any sag, but I do see lack of tuck. But so long as the dog isn't overweight, who cares? He looks a little plump, but puppies should be slightly plump. IMO puppies should be puppies. They have the rest of their lives to be adults. Once Fritz is grown he can be started on work if his owner so chooses. But for right now I see no harm in letting him be a pup.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2007
  9. semo

semo Top Dog

yes, he is just a pet , as long as he is healthy I am not going to stress out ...as I see it he is still a pup...while he may not have a "tuck" he will not become obese.

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yea i completey agree with u, but on a side note some dogs mature differently. I know when my dog was 10 months he was so damn active that i couldn't keep weight on him, but after a few more months he filled out nicely. By sag i meant lack of tuck, i know some people like to keep the pups plump but to me at 10-12 months i like to start very light work to manage the weight and go from there, but i don't know this individual dog so im just saying what my preference is, anyway good luck with fritz

11. He is beautiful! He sure does have some floppy legs..you can tell he has a lot of growing to do.....maturing (I mean)
    Love his color!
    Love you land!
    Want some visitors? LOL!