1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A trouble maker starts crap with 67 yr old man and gets ASS BEAT!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jelet, Feb 16, 2010.

1. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Maybe but i think AC transit is just in the bay area. CCW permits are impossible to get in the bay

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

pretty7 sure bart security got pistols cheese, arent they the ones the shot oscar grant?

3. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Those are cops not security and even if they were they couldnt get ccw's. It was a cop that shot Grant and he's getting off.

4. kdue

kdue Big Dog

lol. that goes to show don't fuck with them O.G.'s. they been through nam n back. they will put you in your seat ez!

5. Sparkplug

Sparkplug Pup

That young man's mouth wrote a check that his ass couldn't cash. Grandpa spanked him...LMAO

6. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

LMMFAO. :rofl:

7. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

"SAY IT AGAIN, SAY IT AGAIN, PINKY"
    LMAO

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lpZweVSgM[/ame]

.16 say our name B say, say it three time LOL

8. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Lesson one always respect your elders;):D

9. venom

venom Top Dog

Lol its a part 2 to the video, he's outside goin crazy.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

NO FUCKIN WAY!!!:eek::mad::eek: ru serious??? i thought dude was bein charged for murder?

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

just watching that old fella throw them knuckles.....hes got a serious left jab lol.....reckon he would buckle a few legs with that....lol...woulda been better if the whole bus had clapped n cheered him on.....then threw the fucker off the bus head 1st....

12. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Over here in New York, we would just open the door and fling that idiot right off of the bus:D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
  13. popper

popper CH Dog

that shit is hilarious!!!! lol call the ampalamps...... and whats crazy is the old due weas trying to avoid the situation........ young punk got his ass handed to em , then the old man got up in his face and said TOLD you not to fuk with me LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahaha

14. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

15. I should clarify:
    I think the "Bring the Ambalamps" picture is funny.
    I think it's sad that the situation had to come to the older man having to defend himself against such a punk.
    Obviously, the old man was defending himself, but I don't think the fight itself was funny.

The idea that the punk got his butt kicked after acting all bad and tough and after antagonizing, and then finally hitting the old man?
    Justice served.

Punk should have backed off and the situation should have NEVER occurred in the first place.

But it's nice to see that a man of 67 years can still defend himself in a violent and antagonistic situation.
    Good for him.

16. cheese

cheese Top Dog

The DA is charging him with murder because the charge wont stick. If they charged that cop with manslaughter he would be convicted. They are just putting on a show with our tax dollars. Expect riots.

17. venom

venom Top Dog

REMIX

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKjmRM6Umms&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

18. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog