1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A trouble maker starts crap with 67 yr old man and gets ASS BEAT!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jelet, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Hahahahaha OMFG. Bring the M&M's :D:p The old guy still has it!

2. I just about peed myself.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thats why i asked if he said it, if some dude told me to spit shine his shoes he'd prolly get laid out flat,
    BUT
    if the old man was minding his business and dude was messin with him for no reason then yeah he got what he had commin to him.

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

brudda got the 1,2 uniflu.....his lips are much bigger now.....mwahahahahaha....colonel off kfc bucket opened up like mohammed im hard bruce lee.....hahahaha:D:D:dogtongue:

5. beanieman

beanieman Banned

I just got home, lost my little green bag so i can't smoke no more.
    But this video make's it al ok.
    LMAO the whole time.
    And at the end they always say 'yeah next time' whahahahaha

6. venom

venom Top Dog

The older guy was obviously the passive one, moving up front to avoid a situation. He just wasn't gonna get punked by ol' dude.

Boosted the old mans confidence though! he got hype after he whooped his ass. TOLD U NOT TO FUCK WITH ME! lol

7. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Haha. You go old man!! :D Feel with you beanieman, it's fucked when that happens

8. popper

popper CH Dog

dude got his ass busted and at tyhe end he still talking shit....... then the dum bitch saying i got it on tape you can sue em... whats this world coming to

9. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

lol that oldman must have been a badass in his younger days!

10. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

LOL man that was great since i was a kid ive been told have respect for ur elders now i know why :D hahahahahahaha amalance and the sign also safe and clean that was awsome where they stopped the buss at

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

LOL,that was pretty funny.

12. gdl79

gdl79 Pup

LMFAO that was funny...

13. bdub

bdub Top Dog

kid got what every lil smart ass needs

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

real killaz move in silence

15. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

this is why I will not be riding subways and city buses :p weird crazy people all the time! I was in a subway in sf one time with my friends, and this older man was sitting next to us and he kept laughing to himself and hitting himself in the face until he was slightly bleeding and during the whole process he kept trying socialize with us so we were pretty bothered and worried. Then he wipes the blood off of his face and tries to throw the napkin towards me and I said "are you trying to give me a disease sir" and for a moment I felt like he was going to charge and attack me but he started laughing completely obnoxiously hitting himself again. WTF lmao thank god we reached our destination shortly after all that crap.

This video is something though :rolleyes:

16. wonson3

wonson3 Pup

LMAO.. Call a MS

17. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

OMG I seriously cant stop laughing.

2:14 "Next time ......Im a f**k you up" LMFAO Course you will sunshine! lol

"bring the the ambalamps" ROTFL

That has got to be the funniest videos ever!!!! Thanks for posting it!

Serves him right, the old guy even moves away and the punk just couldnt help himself, still had to act bad and then got his ass kicked LMFAO!!

18. Jelet

Jelet Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yhfW8Kpp4&feature=response_watch"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yhfW8Kpp4&feature=response_watch[/ame]

19. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

Dumbass got what he deserved. Lmaf

20. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

The older fellow got up, walked to the front of the bus to put distance between him and the other guy. The younger guy pursued him to the front of the bus when he could have stayed where he was to leave well enough alone...but no...he had to pursue him and then he threw the first punch and got whipped.

He has no case.

I bet that older guy was packing heat in his fanny pack too.