1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A trouble maker starts crap with 67 yr old man and gets ASS BEAT!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jelet, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Jelet

Jelet Banned

This guy starts a fight and acts hard against a 67 year old(at around 0:50 he says his age) and gets his ass decked and nose broke.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ[/ame]

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

He got knock the fuuuuck out.....

he leaking alright...

3. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

hows that saying go.... Talk shit, Get split!:rolleyes:

4. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Respect your elders or you may learn the hard way.
    "We can press charges blood, i got it on tape" ahahaha:rolleyes:

5. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Lmao how in the hell you going to throw a punch like a bitch, and get beat down by a old fart:p

6. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

bring the ambalamps.....hahaha
    now thats classic old man looks like my gramps.

7. ROTFLMAO! That was some classic funny ass shit!!! Big fucking mouth got shut pretty quick!!! hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for posting that I needed a good laugh for the day!

Press charges.........lmao what a pussy! Start it, get your ass beat, and now you wanna press charges. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!

EVEN LMFAO MORE @ him telling him he's gonna fuck him up all wobblin' around on his weak as legs!!! Yeah he's leakin'!

Seriously I can't fucking stop laughing!!!!!!!! I had to watch it again!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
  8. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

@2:56 no wai wai wait brin bring the the ambalamps. not ambulance but the ambalamps.

9. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

lol its the white kimbo slice:D

10. Jelet

Jelet Banned

11. venom

venom Top Dog

LOL!!! We can press charges.
    Get the fk outa here

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

HAHAHA dude got mollywhopped

13. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Its talk shit- Get Hit. lol..that lil faggot got what he deserved, punk ass stay talkin shit right up to where he realizes he needs a amalance.. LMMFAO. reminds me of my uncles big santa clause lookin mofos

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

spit shine my shoes! lol

dudes hella gay, how the hell do you get the shit kicked outta you by a senior citizen?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
  15. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right this punk bitch on youtube got his shit split:p

16. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

I tell you what that man had more patience than I would have, He would have had a busted nose pretty damn quick if he tried it with me. I would have given him a lot worse to than just a few punches, He would have liable to get his head put through the window.

But that is typical behavior of idiots like that, They pick a fight and get more than they bargained for and then they are the victim and it is never their fault and they just couldn't see what they did to deserve such a "horrible" thing to happen to them.

The lesson of the video is don't start trouble with us senior citizens....We have had way more fighting experience....:D

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

wait i just watched it again,
    so the old white guy asked brothaman to spitshine his shoes?:eek:

if that was the case it was a little outta pocket

18. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

19. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

the old man had on tennis shoes why would he have told that lil puss to shine his shoes? the video starts mid conversation so its kinda hard to tell..kind of convenient the person callin the one on the hurtin end of the situation "blood" also conveniently turns the camera on about the time he starts accusing the old man of bein racist and threatening him....seems whatever they were schemin on didnt really turn out the way they planned!

20. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

If he was effin' with an old man (or any innocent person) that "brothaman" needs to have his punk-a.. laid out & be told to spit shine shoes. That's all a b....h like that is good for anyway.

BTW, before anyone starts freaking out I'd feel the same way regardless of race. If someone assults an innocent person, regardless of race they need to be punked on.

JMHO.

Blessings ...