1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A short video of my dogs playing

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Pirbul, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLT_SXkVnqc[/ame]

This is everyday :)

2. Boze

Boze Top Dog

how did you get them to all get along like that

3. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Cool video !!

4. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Tete came from TG's yard when he was 5 months old, my dog Bongo (male) was almost 10 years and had broken both front legs recently. Bongo has a good temperament which means, hes tolerant and not jelous to affection, toys and pretty laid back.

For this reason, Tete and Bongo didnt have much playtime action because my Bongo dogs have both legs broken, so all they did togheter was sleep on the same couch.

They were raised like this, and i didnt have a single problem with them. Then later i came with my girlfriend dog (Tara) which doesnt like get mounted by him, but Tete is not agressive to females, hes not friendly to other dominant dogs or same sized dogs, but hes cool with small and submissive dogs.

With Maluka (black pup) didnt start playing until few weeks ago, he sniffed her and she wanted to play but he didnt, now that she has grown a little they play everyday for a while and without much trouble.

I see my dogs as a pack and my whole family participated on this, disciplining when needed, the most problems come with Tara and Bongo, both mutts lol.

One thing i see, when i walk just Tete, hes just neutral to other small sized dogs and submissive, hes just doing his thing and not paying attention to other dogs. But when i walk my bitches and Tete, well... hes just aggresive and protective towards every dog he sees.

My brother has a brother to Maluka called Torete, and they both get along too... Torete is very instense and likes to do the same thing as Tete, so we'll see on the future but so far they are good friends.