1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A real ace

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gogettem, Mar 12, 2010.

1. gogettem

gogettem Pup

I wanna know if there has been any true aces in the last ten years.who were they

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

it all depends on who saw the dog, in my opinion there have been some dogs i have seen that were considered aces. i dont think this type of information should be posted on a public forum because you are asking for current events.

now if your talking about weightpulling there are 100's of them lol

3. i seen two

4. buk

buk Big Dog

bxpits.come on check other topics here you can cearly see what he conversations are and when you talk about hog hunting and stuff its not hard to work out is it.but what you are saying is correct but just keep it at a low level and not go over the top.

everything that gets mentioned on here by the way of these gamebred dogs is what it is no offense to you but thats why we all on here.

i personally dont think nothing wrong with talking about aces because everything else that gets talked about here is all related to 1 thing at the end and should just all be sensible in what we talk about and use common sense

i would like to see if there are any aces from the last ten years or so what about such dogs as machobuck,mayday i myself consider those dogs aces

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I agree with Bx here. If you intend on participating in this topic I recommend not posting peds unless it is your dog or you have the owners permission. Also refrain from posting names.

One ace I know of none of you probally have heard of. She is a frisco/eli dog, never contracted but i'd love to have 100 more just like her. Ended up surpassing her mother who was a great bitch in her own right.

6. mayday lol

7. buk

buk Big Dog

yes also agree with that to if not your dog dont post the ped unless you have the owners permission

sycmidtown whats funny about mayday was just making a suggestion.

8. There was an ace in Ny a few years back that I read about in the Ny Post. A black dog that was later stolen I believe...

9. gogettem

gogettem Pup

Lukane was an ace and the best 51lbs i ever seen never touched his back.

10. Yellowdog

Yellowdog Pup

I like to say barracuda i meen how many 9x winners are out there? It hard just to win 5! every time you go out your chance'S of loseing are greater.:dogtongue:

11. gogettem

gogettem Pup

Barracuda was good but far from an real ace looked like an real cur in his champion hunt

12. cutt

cutt CH Dog

13. Yellowdog

Yellowdog Pup

you can say that about jeep to

14. Yellowdog

Yellowdog Pup

ajax was a good one to

15. gogettem

gogettem Pup

mayday had a son name oso now he was an true ace

16. buk

buk Big Dog

have u got any pics of this oso and his ped

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Ok, look man i dont know BR or anything but this is getting ridiculous if u have a problem with the man take it up with him dont post dumb shit on random threads stick to the damn topic at hand this is the reason they should open the pit back again

18. cutt

cutt CH Dog

And who might you be " CAPT. SAVE a HOE" ... Im pretty sure Ol BR can fend for his own.....Curs stick together underground, so he wont be in any pit...

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

20. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog