1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Quote From Dave Wilson Please Read Not Judge

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Brothermarree, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I don't think because people disagree with each other in this community about certain aspects that it is taking away from fighting BSL. I really don't. I don't agree with many people on all counts but if they showed up to a council meeting, wrote letters to goverment officials, are out there showing their dog in a positive light I'll give them props for that. Doesn't mean we can't debate/discuss things we don't agree on. There are people I completely respect in many aspects who I deal with daily in the rescue world and there are some points we are on complete opposite ends of the scale as far as opinion. Does that mean we stop working together when it comes to the important things. Nope. Just means we have our own opinions, will state them freely, but when it comes to the nitty gritty, we do what we have to do. At the same time, if they say something I don't agree with, I'm not going to clam up just to not rock the boat. There is alot going on in the pit bull community that NEEDS to be discussed and I don't thing pretending that the issues aren't there is the way to go about handling things. Just like in a relationship/family. For it to be healthy, you have to hash out your differences so you CAN work together as a team for the bigger issues. One of the main issues that is CAUSING BSL is overpopulation and it's one thing I won't shut up about. There are too many damn dogs being produced and sold to the first Joe Schmo with enough cash and until breeders start taking responsiblity for the hands in which these dogs are placed, your going to hear my voice ranging on the subject.

2. Attila

Attila Guest

we are over populated with people too. I think it is time for a major culling. catastrophic. A mass war. less people is always good for the eco system.

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Pffffttt.... no doubt. We need a fatal disease that affects idiots. A nice, welcome thinning of the herd.

4. Attila

Attila Guest

Well we have aids. it gets drug users, and people who have unprotected sex with people the probably don't love or know and are not married to. Need something that hits low IQ scores. People who talk on cell phones and cut you off thinking that they are to damn special to have manners. Oh I have a list of them about fifty pages long in small print.

5. Ya Know What It Is???? Its Crap Like This!!!! People Actually Accept The Idea That This Is A Pitbull. Its Nowhere Near A Pitbull Bull, Hasn't Been A Pitbull And Never Will Be A Pitbull!!! But If This Damn Mutt Attacked Some Kid, It Would Be Called A Pitbull. J.c......look At The Tail On This Freak. I CanT Even Recognize What Breeds Were Mixed With This Whale.....i Feel Sorry For The Dog And Anyone Who Buys Into This Sure-fire Vet-magnet. This Dog Just Turned 1 Year Old, And His Stud Fee Is $2500. This Is What The "razors Edge" Crap Started. It Doesn't Matter If Dave Himself Did Not Knowingly Mix Breeds....its The Ideal Of The Shortest, Widest, Fattest, Bluest Dogs You Can Create And How Cool You Are If You Do. Its A Fad That Has Lasted Way Too Damn Long....and It Started (for The Most Part)....with The Re CRAP. PRETTY SOON, ITS GONNA BECOME MORE AND MORE POPULAR TO DOCK TAILS....CUZ THE MIXED-BREED TRAITS ARE COMING TO A BOIL DAY BY DAY.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2006
  6. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Attilla, we got a police action, and people think it is a holocost when 6 soldiers die!! I think we should take all the illegal aliens, folks in the penetentuary, and send em to boot camp. Then on to was. Now, you kno0w as well as I do, they get courtmarshaled during a time of war the penalty is a firing squad. Tax payers dollars woul quit being used to let criminals lay up in the air conditioner, and it would be used to change their lives. Either they would change, or die. I believe that would save a whole lot of our tax payers dollars.

7. Attila

Attila Guest

Me too Purplepig me too.

8. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Now that is some funny stuff right there!

9. Attila

Attila Guest

LOL. I am studying to be the next Robin Williams you see. Learn how to make funny joke yes. Did you see that pot belly pig that Iverson's Pits put on his post? Now that is funny joke. I wonder if it grunts and squeels too.

10. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I feel so sorry for that dog! Poor thing has very nice eyes, looks like a lovable animal........too bad it'll likely only live 7 years tops.

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Ive said just take all the hard criminals in prison and send them to the war and tell the cut loose and when you finish the war we will let you live there and be free. And you can have all the fun you want (lol) I bet then they wont think that we are so soft in the USA when the crips and bloods are done.. J

12. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

I agree where do al these kink tails come from other than mixing in English Bulldogs? Come on even ppl who own the new RE is saying it. I mentioned to Dave Wilson although his old stock looks nice I feel there are some questonable dogs w/ ppl whoo have his blood now.
    It's no question I've seen blue OEB's that look like some RE Dogs- the new questionable stuff. Not Old school good looking RE Stuff.

13. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

it sounds to me like your giving a mutt a name and just like someone said if it bites its coming back on us...people will still think an"american bully" is the same as a pitt

14. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

i fully agree

15. Attila

Attila Guest

Not sure where you're going with that comment. They will always be a mutt to me. Hell if a Cain Corso bites some one it comes back at us. Because there are millions of people that should be culled for being stupid gullable morons. And the media if full of them. Don't get me messed up with someone who cares about these mutts or those that own them.

16. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

i think its a discrase to all full blood dogs to try to even do this

17. Attila

Attila Guest

I agree it is shameful.