1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Quote From Dave Wilson Please Read Not Judge

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Brothermarree, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

I was thinking we could start weeding out the tree huggers and culling them from human breed programs. Trapping them and sedating them then castrate them or spay them and turn them loose in the forest to find their way home. It would solve a very big problem. A nip here a snip there and get r done.

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Brothermaree,,it sounds like a post from your heart,,just want you to know I respect that.
    there was a story here about a pit that attacked someone,,it turned out to be a yellow lab,,as far as the media goes,,they will blame alot/or most attacks on pits,,it dosen't matter what kind it is,,they lump them all together.

3. thanks for posting that for me pitbull219.well i have read it and i have my thoughts,but i am going to respect the posters wishes and i am just going to keep them thoughts to myself.besides i am tired debating the whole bluff thing and anyone who has been around this site for a while knows where i stand on that issue as well as many others so there aint no sense beating that dead horse.

14rock likes this.
  4. Attila

Attila Guest

I feel the same way about them I don't like them but if they are going to have them I would rather they have their own shit not ours.

Plus if you beat that horse it makes it more tender right? lol

5. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Thank you Catcher
    It amazes me ppl still talking
    trash- I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE HIS DOGS
    THAT'S NOT THE POINT.
    The point is that we need unity. Lke I said it doesn't matter to the Humane investigaters/Animal control and the Media.

In the head lines they show fighting dogs,street mutts. and other breeds and claim pit. Thy don't show well taken care of game dogs or bullies. I've even sen them show a Rotweiller and clam Pit and didn't care to correct the mistake.

6. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

It amazes me ppl still talking
    trash- I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE HIS DOGS
    THAT'S NOT THE POINT.
    The point is that we need unity. Lke I said it doesn't matter to the Humane investigaters/Animal control and the Media.

In the head lines they show fighting dogs,street mutts. and other breeds and claim pit. Thy don't show well taken care of game dogs or bullies. I've even sen them show a Rotweiller and clam Pit and didn't care to correct the mistake.

7. ah i think we have beat it that much it is like pulp,betcha you could eat it with a spoon,lol.

BoiBoi and LuvinBullies like this.
  8. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

you know i dont know this guy but he did his thing made up his own dog and such i dont know if everything he says is true but i can take his word for it for know at least he got hes own registry going so they could stop calling them pitbulls and call them there own name american bullie i respect him in that part he saw that real pitbull owners were getting mad for calling them that to begin with so he stepped it up and did his own thing and for that part that he says he harly breeds i dont know but the people that are high priceing the bloos line are the ones that get dogs from him and so on up to $5,ooo for a pup that is stupid.
    and i agree with atilla we should get together and fight BSL laws and no matter what type of dog the news gets a hold of they will say its a pitbull or pitbull mix.

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

You're right. You should have been ashamed of breeding only to peddle puppies on hoobly.com. Get a job!

As for Dave Wilson, I don't give a rat's ass what he has to say. He's one of the biggest back yard breeders & puppy peddlers out there whos is partly responsible for the downgrade in quality "APBTs" as he used mixed breed dogs & then sold them under a false name. I will NEVER stand & fight with him.....I will only fight against him. We don't need that kind of crap on our side as it's those kinds of actions that have brought BSL on in the first place!

10. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

This is pretty funny to me. I say to each his own, but if he is saying that his dogs are made up of APBTs and ASTs only, and nothing else then I am going to have to call "Bull Shit".

I truly believe in my heart, that the majority of folks who buy those dogs, are buying into the image they portray, more then anything else.
    You know thats cool. Its America, and as I said before to each thier own.

Bottom line is, This dude has pulled the wool over a lot of folks eyes, and to save face, has had to start a registry. Most of the folks who bought into this BS, have SO much vested in the dogs now, that they are just going along with it to protect thier investment.

Its a "new" breed now. If thats your thing, then more power to ya.

Different Strokes for different folks!!!!

14rock likes this.
  11. Marty

Marty Guest

12. Attila

Attila Guest

soup spoon cool.

RE started tainting the breed a while ago. I want to see all those dogs gone from our registaries. I do want them to have their own thing, their own name. Every one knows I would just as soon cull all of them. I read it with bitter strife. I hope he stays this time to his words and sticks to his own creations. Mutts as they be. I want the public to know that those are the dogs that they know to be the monsters. Those 80lb+ mutts they keep mediating as our breed. I want the line drawn and the finger in the right damn direction. I am sick of seeing them at our shows, our pulls and all of our events. With those dogs and their owners gone from our events we can once again have peace and harmony with us that remained purest. I don't know when they actually started showing up but it really hit me as noticable when I came back from my tour of combat in Panama. I went to a show and was like what the phuk are those doing here. They were not showing them but they were there. Obviously not conforming to standard. Then I saw them in pull competitions with papers saying they were APBT. That is about when I said to hell with ADBA and stopped going to their events. I went last year to one and it had gotten so much worse I thought I was going to vomit. But what did they do? Insted of getting rid of them they go all breed. WTF. I don't know about any one else but I personally don't want my dogs in the same event as a mutt. I just will not put my dog on the track and pull in the same event as a damn mutt. I want them to go away and have their own shit. If they choose to fight BSL also good we need them too as they are a direct source of why we have so much of it going on. They need to pour money into that battle as they have shit in the pot for over 26 years now by mixing those mutts and pawning them off as APBT and shitting on the breed and its history. I not only want them to I feel they need to. I am not saying we should be friends with them or buddy buddy with them but we do need all the people we can get to fight BSL and sadly much was due to those damn mixed up mutts being peddled as APBT for so many years the Sheeple believe that horse shit because they are stupid. And now we have to fix stupid and teach them morons what the true APBT is and that it isn't the dog they labling as such. They need to know there isn't any such thing as a 80 pound APBT and that if it is over standard it is a mutt. period. If it is wider than it is tall, it is a mutt. If it has a head like a bastard rat, it is a mutt. Like the you might be a redneck deal. It might be a mutt. It isn't that we must like them it is that they should do this as they are a great part of the problem that got us to this point. Now where is my damn spoon. I want horse soup.

13. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

The thing that's irking me is while he is claiming not to be breeding and pimping pups, he's starting a registry that will encourage other's to breed and pimp pups as that is a registries bread and butter and now they are including other breeds to the list besides American Bullies. It's just like flipping a two faced coin. They are still doing the same thing, just going a different route. Mutating the crap out of the breed and then profiting off of it. I will never support someone who encourages or supports the breeding of dogs with such horrid conformation that it is essentially animal cruelty. Next thing you know, their heads will be so big, they will need c sections to give birth and artificial insemination because they are to physically incapable to get it on.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2006
  14. Attila

Attila Guest

You are very correct in all you say. some of them are already like that.

15. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I dunno.......I don't like the overdone mutts, and I especially don't like the fact they tried calling them APBT's for the longest time. If they do indeed take their heads out of their asses and get their own registry and name for their breed, I'm fine with that. Fact of the matter is though, no matter if it's one of those things, or a game bred APBT, or the Rottie/Lab mix down the street that hurts someone, our dogs will still get the blame, and BSL will continue to sweep the nation. And let's not kid ourselves and say it's only those mutts that maul little kids and such, there's plenty of so called "dogmen" who tolerate a man biter or two on their yard. To me, that is abso-f*ckin-lutely appalling. I don't think that went on as much back in the good ole days as it does now. Some people are more concerned with lining their pockets than maintaining the integrity of the breed. That goes for the folks mixing in other breeds and not being up front about it, as well as folks who let a human aggressive dog live. The overdone mutts and the man-eaters need to be f*ckin culled!!! But, I will stand side by side with these folks, and Rottie owners, and GSD owners, and Presa owners, etc to fight BSL of any kind, anywhere the politicians want to enact it. If yall want to stand there pointing fingers and bitching about this or that, just remember that's what you were doing instead of fighting the real enemy when they come to take your dogs from you.......

16. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Dude I do not agree I want to see one - one- video or picture of a "Bully" attacking a kid cause you won't- bullies aren't common street pits. Look at the actual dogs attacking thier the common build and color of street pits Plan and simple.

17. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

Fighting the BSL is about the only decent contribution RE and Wilson are making to the world. It is a shame that we see these horribly built animals being used as examples of what a bulldog should be, game or otherwise. The same can be said of the health problems with the show English Bull. The poor animals are gonna suffer from all these health problems long after they have faded from the limelight and then what do you have? Misshapen non-performing over priced fat-asses. History will repeat itself. But lets not loose sight of the long term fight to let these misguided individuals or anyone else have the CHOICE to own whatever shit-eater they want, or for us enlightened individuals to own our game-dog of choice! I dont see us walking handinhand, but the RE and Wilson can be used as allies of circumstance. Think about it.

18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

You want the truth/facts? The majority of "pit bulls" attacking people range in weight from 80lbs to 130lbs. The two most common colors are red & blue. I've gathered all this information as I collect every single "pit bull attacks" article I can find & do follow ups on all these stories. I've got so many stories saved into my computer your head would spin.

Now tell me, where do you get your "facts"?

1 person likes this.
  19. Attila

Attila Guest

What the hell is a street pit? Is that like a pot hole? MIA please publish that stuff into a book. That information is worth a million for sure. Glad you are on it.

20. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I believe that, as with many other things in America, if we dont ban together, we'll fall apart. "A house divided against itself will not stand", that is why now, this week, congress has passed it to where illegal aliens, who paid nothing into SS, can recieve benefits,(and you know that is just the tip of the ice burge) and many other "inalienable" rights are being taken away, because we are busy fighting over our opinions, rather than the important things, not to demean anyones opinion. I dont want a hundred pound dog either, but would rather fight against the real enemy, than someone doing their own thing. Who's the bigger criminal if all said about Mr. Wilson is true, PETA or Wilson? The enemy is doing everything they can to turn us against each other, as without unity OF THE MAJORITY, the minority in a democratic system can rule. There is no doubt that the majority of folks 50 years ago loved the bulldog, it was America's dog. You see it all through photos and old tv shows. How did things change? Dont kid yourself, there were plenty of man biters back then. You think a man who had a extremely talented dog would kill it cause it bit someone? WRONG. How bout you go visit Mountain Man, and have a sit down. What happened then? Mis information by the minority. Peta got organized(before it was called PETA), and came up with a plan. They would come on with crazy ideas that would desensitize folks to the subtle doctrine that they were slowly, but surely implanting into the public. And we sat by and kept silent(silent majority) and let em do it. Just like right now, you see obsurd tv shows, and the ones defending the breed are saying that if they are sputered they are not dangerous!! Yet, we sit by, fuss aobut someone mixing dogs and selling them, while more misinformation is being preached as facts to the public, instead of coming together to fight this junk! Then we hunt for someone to blame. Well friends, the blame sits squarely upon our shoulders, and if you'd rather fight each other than ban together with others who want to put an end to this, then when they are coming to kill your dogs, or lock you up, go look into the mirror. As a matter of fact, when you go to draw SSI and there is none, and you have done nothing about it, look in the mirror. When they say your children cannot pray over their food at school, that you cant stand up and even say that gay marriage is wrong, or that a minister of the gospel cannot preach the bible, but only what the state says it can, LOOK INTO THE MIRROR, GET HONEST, AND SAY "MAN, I SCREWED UP"!!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2006
    14rock likes this.