1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Quote From Dave Wilson Please Read Not Judge

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Brothermarree, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

I feel this is worthy of posting not to start stuff or get rude comments but so that we can all see the truth going on. I was at the event and everything is true about the event. The show was in Va

Dave Wilson:

We held a show here for the breed, the city and media did not want the dogs, the people, or the music in their city. They flat out told us that they did not want a Pit Bulls, rap music, and any major event that catered to what they felt would be a predominantly African American crowd! Racism and BSL’s at it’s roots! This is what I had to fight! The paper compared the event to a serial killer and a woman mauled and killed by dogs. It was sick! This event ended up costing over $70,000 and made a little over $30,000. We took a loss, but we also won a worth while battle! We had to explain to the media that this was the first annual ABKC show, and for the promotion of The American Bully. (I will explain that later). I basically told them that these dogs were a combination of APBT’s and AST’s. This 100% true! Both are considered by their registries separate breeds, but we in the breed, know they come form the same. I told them that breeders have been breeding these dogs for over15 years and achieved their own look and personality. I told them that within those 2 breeds were Bulldog and Terrier ancestries. That breeders bred for more of the Bulldog lineage to gain substance and to tone down and wash out a lot of the Terrier tenacity. This doesn’t mean Bulldogs were mixed, idiots who thought that. This means these dogs were selectively bred for desired traits. If you think that can’t be done, your an idiot! Those who argue, obviously are not real breeders and must be ignorant to this. Anyway, I let the media in the event and took them over to the rescue booths, the BSL booths, and the Animal Control booth. They interviewed these people. They went on to write 3 back to back positive articles on the event. Some of our words were cut for editing, some a little misinterpreted, and some just not really accurate. Either way, the articles were positive, and the paper is a small town local paper. What happened is people out there who don’t like RE misinterpreted it, actually lied and said it said something other than what it did.
    Now everything in the paper was said by me? Whatever, read it. Now I admitted to mixing Bulldogs into RE, whatever read it. The real problem is supposed “Pit Bull” people took an article that was positive for the breed and used it to attack me and RE! These people took it to another level, they are slandering my name and the RE name. Flat out slander and lies! They create a petition backed on that slander? All this effort for something if they had really read or asked, they would have understood, but they refuse. They want it to say that, so they can have more things to say negative. That’s pretty sad! If only they could put that time and effort into fighting BSL’s and promoting the breed. Maybe then they could achieve something positive for the breed?

The truth is the event was on the same day as the UKC Nationals. I heard they had about 30 some APBT entrees, we had 1700. We also sold 2300 tickets to the public. We also had rescue groups, BSL attorneys, Shelters, Animal Control, Dog Organizations, Trainers, CGC inspectors, Face paintings and balloons for kids, and the Illegal dog fighting task force there, and all in donated booths. The show was fun and a huge success for the breed. Everyone left with a positive view on it all. Even the city, the paper, Animal Control, the venue, the police department, everyone who had previously had a negative view left thanking us. So many people said, “we never knew these dogs were so nice”! The Animal Control who tried to stop and refuse dogs at the door, wound up posing with dogs and taking pictures. He said, “ These dogs are the best cared for dogs I have ever seen”! The venue who begged to cancel the event asked us back. The paper apologized and tried to continue to publish positive press. AKC/UKC judges and exhibitors were also in attendance. Some told us they were now converts! lol

Some said they had never seen so much unity. Some said they had never seen so many people at an event and all 100% positive! To this day, we still get thank you’s! We didn’t win the war, but we won one hell of a battle! Now dog people want to claim some BS about me? How lost you people really are! The real deal is we don’t bash you! We don’t talk trash about game dogs, we actually give them credit and respect as the real dogs that started the breed. We don’t bash the show dogs. We don’t attack rescues and other people. We still feel it’s all the same, may look different, but it’s all the same fight! You all are the ones who separate and attack us! Remember that, you all are the ones making enemies, when we really need to be allies! Who is really about themselves and money? Look at the facts!

<o:p></o:p>

Our dogs have not had a place that represented our style. We formed a registry that would cater to our dogs. We formed a registry that profits go to help fight BSL’s. We formed a registry that works for the breed and our dogs. Why is this such a bad thing? Do the current registries have to have a monopoly on the breeds? Is it so bad that we wanted a registry and to host events that supported our styles? We call our dogs Bullies, so we decided to call them American Bullies. The Pit was Americas true breed, but America has turned its back on the breed and shunned them. We are fighting to bring the respect back. The dogs are no longer fighting dogs. It is illegal to do this and has been deemed inhumane many years ago. The original purpose of the breed changed. Show breeders changed the breed, why can’t we? I know there may be some lines that mixed a breed into the breed. I have seen evidence of it in many places, show dogs included. I and RE never did this. Maybe other lines got mixed in somewhere after my hands, but I am not 100%. I got ridiculed for a dog that I promoted, that way back in his pedigree there existed a line with questionable ancestry. I didn’t do this, it wasn’t my line, I even stopped using the dog, but I get the blame? It never ends! These lines have huge followings and people who don’t care. They are going to continue to breed and compete. Their dogs are registered with your “sacred and pure” registries right now! They have been for many years, some long before RE! RE has never mixed anything other than what I stated earlier on, A.P.B.T’s and A.S.T’s. I don’t shun the other lines, nor do I call out names. I’m not the snitch in life. These lines have great people who fancy their dogs, and personally I enjoy a lot of these events. This isn’t RE, but the fanciers chose these lines and seem like them all the same. Really, the ABKC wasn’t created for mix breeds, only dogs that are currently registered with the UKC and AKC. The bullier style of dog. Within the ABKC is a registry for mixed breeds called: the “American Bandog”, not to be confused with The American Bully. It explains this on their site. Either way, it was created for people who wanted something different than what was being offered. Of course some idiot will misinterpret this as well. lol Damn, the show people say they don’t like our dogs, we should call them something else. Game people call our dogs curs and say they are not “real Pits”. So we say, we will do as you all ask and start a different registry and call them Bullies. It was the slang name they had already anyway. Then we do that and they talk more trash!!! “It’s for mixed breeds, they are abandoning the Pit Bulls, It’s to avoid BSL’s”, and all other BS! You all are the ones that said for us to do this anyway! We aren’t abandoning anything, we are attacking BSL’s from a different angle. You all weren’t doing such a good job anyway, the war is being lost daily. At least we are making an effort and not sitting on our asses complaining about YOU!

Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We aren’t the enemy!

2. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

The second part:

Now money!!!!!!!! $$$$$$ Greed.... The EE pyramid scheme, Dave the high roller..$$$$
    If you all only knew! lol We have spent so much more than we have ever made... I had to move my entire life for these dogs. I had to pack up and relocate in 2 weeks for these dogs. 12 years ago where I lived outside of D.C., they banned the dogs, I had two weeks to surrender my dogs or move! Easy choice, good bye to the world I knew. My dogs always live like kings! I never own that many and they have everything a dog could want in life. I have placed way more dogs than I have ever sold! My yard right now has more old, fixed, senior citizens running the property than youngins. I’m not that breed and sell kind of person! I’m a place or retire kind of person. Forget the BS you may have heard, I live for the dogs, not the other way around! I work for my money, I don’t live off of dogs. A lot of people have used this line or still use this line to make money! Not me! People get upset with me for placing dogs or selling them cheap. There may be an occasional high priced pup, but it never ad’s up to what has been spent, and it never goes to an unhappy home. The EE a pyramid scheme, how dumb is that? The EE members pay a once a year due, which all goes into advertising. We have all the receipts to back it. I have spent so much of my own money on the EE, if it was a pyramid, them I must have been at the bottom. The real people know, I have put up so much money in donation to the group, I have had to work extra for my own bills. That is the most bogus thing I have ever heard!!! If anything, I have given more $ to the EE than the total of annual dues! That’s real talk! Money has never been my motivation in dogs. I feel a taboo when money comes in on dogs, I have this phobia about karma, I think if you profit on dogs, your will take a bigger loss in life later on. But, that’s just me. I’m not in it for the money.

I lived a life where I have been dealt many blows, I grew up in an area where I was the minority, I have lost everything I had on more than one occasion, I faced death, I have hit rock bottom a few times, I have had my rights and freedom taken away, I have done wrong and had wrong done to me. Just like many of you, I have been dealt many blows. You have to keep it moving and keep pride. Take the losses and use them as personal gains. Pride is real when it stems from overcoming losses. Respect all until they show you none. In this dog game the blows never end, you just keep it moving and stick to your goals, pride, and beliefs.

I rarely breed, I rarely get money, I didn’t mix breeds, I don’t fake things, I try to do what I feel is best; but, I always get attacked. That just means I’m doing it right!

If you own RE dogs, keep your head high and ignore the BS, perseverance will win.

Even my girl has had to deal with this since we hooked up. Before me she dedicated all of her free time to going to rescues and walking the dogs and staying involved in rescue groups trying to save the breed. Once she met me and got to know the truth behind me and RE, she had a change of heart. Now she spends her time using my connections to help rescue dogs. She makes sure a good portion of my money goes to this. lol She makes sure the people around me do the same. She has almost got me to completely stop breeding. Little by little I am becoming Razors Edge rescue and home for the senior dogs. lol Since we hooked up, she was removed from one of her largest rescue groups BadRap. I’m sorry, but the woman who runs that organization is sick in the head! You would have someone stop helping you because she is in a relationship with me? Your a sick ass woman! We could debate breeder vs. rescue all day long. I let you all bash me, I let you state false info about me, I let you call me a Back Yard breeder, I let you bash our dogs. I don’t come and attack you and expose your true racist face! There are arguments on both sides, and I don’t always agree with the ideas of most rescues. I do however always back them and try and help them. You have to have breeders or there would be a breed extinction. I won’t even debate though, rescues need help and breeders should be their biggest supporters and donators. But, to remove someone who dedicates their time and life to rescuing dogs and tries to lay influence over me to back off breeding. Then to call her names and publicly try and humiliate her is wrong. I hope we never cross paths!

Your a fool, and your last comment about me claiming I mixed breeds and the Hippo rescue dog, is all false and slander. Remember your making claims on something 100% wrong! Your a sick woman, and If need be, I would expose you! Your arms don’t have near the reach of ours, remember that! We still try and support and be allies, you all make us enemies. Remember who does the bashing and attacking! We haven’t even begun to try to fight to defend ourselves. Your lucky our concern is still fighting BSL’s and promoting what we like.

Real Talk

Then we get these people who write these write ups on me, RE, ABKC, whatever. You all sound like disgruntle exgirlfriends. I read one recently who claimed to know my life story and all about me. The only problem is that I didn’t recognize this life story. Little girl, if your going to write a biography, you need to get real facts. I have no idea what all that was, but it wasn’t my life? lol Wow, thanks for the effort! lol I have never burned anyone! I may have continued to pursue my goals, but it’s not my fault if you or someone else didn’t. The other guy complaining about a no nut dog and blaming his grandfather? Uh, isn’t your top stud off the same grandfather? Not too mention I didn’t create the dog? Wow, blame yourself fool. That’s what happens when an inexperienced person thinks they know how to breed. Happens all the time with RE. If they produce a nice dog of this line, it’s all them! Look what I did, let’s name it our own line, let’s call it ours, let’s show peds but the dogs behind RE ignore or change the RE part, etc... But, when it doesn’t work right, let’s blame Dave and the line???? lol So many hypocrites!!!! Talk to a real breeder next time and get advice in advance!

Last but not least, Ro isn’t a real Pit? lol OK buddy, your dogs really stem from a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, this is why I never used that line years ago. I knew the creator. Your lucky I’m not calling names. Man so many people are lucky, if only I was that snitch so many are! I just keep to my line and don’t expose some of you older people I met years ago. How many were real puppy mills, how many were just plain liars and cheats, how many were flat out inhumane? That’s real talk, lucky I don’t spill the juice!

Sorry to vent, but it never ends...

The real reason why we kept it moving, was because we encountered so many people doing wrong.

The reason why fake snitches talk, is because real solid people won’t tell their stories.

The reason why RE is different from all it’s ancestors, is because we made it.

The Truth and Real talk.

These rumors are false, and if anyone would take the time to read or investigate thier origins, they would see. People in this game love to hate, it’s better to them to run with a rumor than face the truth.

The truth is we should all be working together, the enemy is bigger than us all. They want all of us gone! All the dogs and whatever names or styles we use. They are winning this war daily. The more time we waste fighting amongst ourselves, is the more battles they are gaining. What better way to win the war, than to break the enemy down internally. Some of you are too naive to see the big picture. Wake Up!

We are still fighting for us all, even the ones attacking us.

If you have Razors Edge, be proud!!!!!!!!
    You will always have to take blows, but you will be stronger in the end!

That’s what let’s you know you have something good!

Razors Edge is 100% pure!
    Keep this post, keep it bumped, pass it on, spread the real truth, fight back against all the BS, stand up and be proud.

Fight for the dogs above all!

Respect to you all

Real Talk...Real Truth...

3. i dont know about anyone else but i cant see the thread.

4. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

I can hardly read it gonna post somewher else

5. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I see it just fine.....

6. it wont show up for me,could you post it in a reply for me so i can read it?

7. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Let me know if you can read this Tex, then I'll post part II if you can read this....

8. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i cant see it either.

9. yeah i can see it,thanks [​IMG]

10. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i could see it now thanks

11. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

here's part II

12. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I can only see the part you reposted. Can you post the rest of the article so I can see it too?

13. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

All i can say is TALK IS CHEAP, he can claim whatever he wants about his dogs but even a child can tell that somethin aint quite right with those dogs.

14. Attila

Attila Guest

I personally am not fond of the look of the dogs. However if he develops a registary and give them their own name and a standard that would solve many issues as they are not APBT. That has been my gripe over the years is that they kept calling them APBT when they were not such. I will not bash him if he goes with what he claims now. and not using the APBT name to pawn his dogs. We do need to ban together all breed owners and fight BSL. Otherwise we all loose. We don't have to accept them as a breed but we do need to stand and fight with as many people on our side as we can get. American Bullies is a good name for that breed. I think they should stick with that. Suits me. I don't know what you do with them but if they are their own breed lets keep it that way. We need to keep our name and breed pure. And if they go off and make their own registary and breed name it reduces the mixing by a margin. Or it should

15. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

The only problem here is that when some kid gets attacked by a dog and lets say its one of those american bully's what do u think the media is gonna call it. We all know that its all fine and mighty that they have their own registry and all but when it comes down to it our dogs name will be headlined if one of those dogs attacks someone.

16. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Good stuff. Believe me this was not to start stuff- I've gotten it from both sides. I've had Game people tell me my dogs are not not APBT and are mixed or I should be ashamed f that blue cur being bred to a real APBT when I bred my boy to my Sorrell's female. And I 've gotten ppl with Bullies asking me what do I think I'm doing with game dogs - what can the add they too tall blah blah nose pointy. It's crazy who cares I got big game dogs nothing mixed in- don't got 4 super short or small old game style look. When animal contral shows up they don't care.

When I through an event in my town ppl didn't care they were bullies out there they still called the police and said they were fighting. Not to mention the crap the Humane Socity gave me over breeding.

17. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Thanks that was interesting.

18. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

And when a gamedog or street pit attacks thier dogs get looked at 2. Let's be honest most attacks are by street bred pits- bucksin blk nose or red probably mixed some where or the original stock it was from was stolen from some pure stock.

19. Attila

Attila Guest

You are right. Our breed gets the blame for presa's, doggo's, amstaffs, Cain corso's and so on. The media and public don't know their breeds from their own ass. Other than educating them on the various breeds and to desern a APBT from other breeds. I don't know how to fix it. Really they lump so many breeds into ours it is sickning. Even as far as calling some bull mastiffs, Pit Bulls. I can walk my dogs down the road and people ask what kind of dog I have and I say Hungarian Pig hound they don't have a clue I just bull shitted them. They will pet the dogs and play with them and before I walk off I say please forgive me I lied my dogs are American Pit Bull Terriers aren't they just the sweetest dog you ever played with. and walk a way.

20. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

U know what this new registry could be a very good thing in the long run. What we need to do is keep our dogs very private to the point that everyone sortof forgets about them and let those american bullys make all the media headlines, then maybe one day people will start to realize that they are completely different dogs. LOL who am i joking, U CAN teach an old dog new tricks but when it comes to humans the original saying works best, because u definately can't teach new tricks to a grumpy, salad eating, tree hugging group of humaniacs. Who knows maybe one day we will have less weight on our shoulders by owning this breed but till that day just keep doin what u do