1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

a paper im writing for school its just a rough draft

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kenitodrake, Jan 24, 2015.

1. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

I consider my self able to defend this breed after all haven't I defended my dog when you guys made fun of him after you judged him and me I'm not gonna let any one talk me down not now not ever this is what I have my head set on I've loved these dogs since kindergarten my first dog was a pit bull pup ....(Don't be surprised when they quit be surprised when they don't )

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..oa-oh......research ......more...more...research

3. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

Ok I will research more

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..good on ya...

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Defending your dog to a group of guys like us may seem like a tough task, but when the know-nothing's that think people who keep gamedogs are the scum of the earth start firing questions going for the jugular it takes a lot of knowledge and nerves of steel to combat that. It's hard to talk to people that have no clue, much more so than talking to people with greater knowledge. Your a smart kid, just find another topic to go with man, I just don't think this is the topic of discussion for a high school paper..... Maybe something dog related but not breed specific. Maybe the genetics of inbreeding to create specific types of dogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Young man with all do respect! I have no idea what kind of school you go to or what the atmosphere is like there let alone what kinda respect you got have there but you are pouring gasoline all over yourself while playing with a sparkler this can go wrong in so many different ways. Ps wear a mouth piece shorts and some tennis shoes

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yes this is why we are trying to steer him away from this!!!

8. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

I think he is a good kid and have no problem with him but man he really makes me scratch my head sometimes..

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

We were all young and bullheaded pups once!

10. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

If I were you, i'd start over. I would write more about how there is no such breed, anywhere in the world that is called "pit bull". Start from there. Starting with how they are bred to kill other dogs isn't going to help, or bring the actual APBT breed into a better light, in my opinion. Maybe I am wrong. I would focus more on the ignorance of the public as to what actually is a APBT and what isn't, and how the laws are based off of a descriptive term, not an actual breed. Educate them on that, not the gory details that they will probably use against you.

11. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Yes we were and if we knew then what we knew now we would all be doctors

12. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

You guys......he lives in detroit..... he'll probably be fine.

13. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

whats that supposed to mean

14. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

you have a point

15. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

What it means is that the Majority of your peers are a.) Robbin folks, b.) sellin dope c.) Fighting dogs or d.) All of the above.

What im sayin is youll prolly be embraced instead of ridiculed....

16. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

That's not nice... We all know motor city is one of the safest places on earth

17. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

no dont judge a book by the cver none of the people im involed with does that stuff so dont you ever judge me because of my city

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

He probably lives in the burbs

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..leave em alone....feckin cyber..bullys...lol...lol

20. david63

david63 CH Dog

Good advice from everybody on here good luck Kenitodrake.