1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

a new rub is it true

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gogettem, Apr 27, 2010.

1. gogettem

gogettem Pup

is thier a new way to rub an animal with you not able to smell,taste,or wash it off.:confused:

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

buddy your about 30 years behind.

3. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

So you want to cheat huh LOL

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

go getthem look in brockton'"s logo ..this is the way you wash them lol.....

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

serpent you don't understand ..he lost last week .....amd is wondering now ....

6. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

LOL he wants to get Revenge LOL

7. familydude

familydude Big Dog

if you talking about what i think you are then this is a bad thread period. especially on a open forum.

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

naw, thats not what he means

9. familydude

familydude Big Dog

oh ok i was just like WTF you know.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah, its all good

11. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

thought the same thing LOL!

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

if your dogs arent good enough to win without the bitter apple (or whatever your talkin about) then you shouldnt be huntin em in the first place!

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

dang i thought OP was talking about certain ingredients cheaters use in there keep. apply in small dose over time the dog develops a immunity to it. it is built up in the blood stream so once a nother animal comes in contact funny things start to happen. no smell or taste & comes on gradually so it's hard to detect it right away.

14. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

After hand walking I allways give my dogs a full body rub down. Oh they love it so. I imagine it feels to my dogs;the way it feels after having hot heart racing relations and afterwards my ole lady giving me a full body rub down. Fellas you know what I mean. So those good ole rub downs are a good thing.lol

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oh you may be right, i though he was talkin bout some bitter apple rub or the like.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol this had me weak for some reason.

17. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

I see you know the feeling Game.lmao

18. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Ben, Ive heard something like that was done to the MayDay offsprings. Its just hearsay to me but it makes me wonder is that the reason the MayDay dogs today cant bust a grape. Makes you say hmmmmm???????

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

whos to say they cant?

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

oh they can. just gotta goto the right place;)