1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A new approach...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DryCreek, Nov 27, 2007.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

HA!!!!! I agree. Most countries that marijuana is legal have very little issues with marijuana. I do believe that there crime rate is less than this country.

2. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

A better argument for dope smoking is simply because you feel like it, it grows naturally and its your doggone body. Pot's only real perk is it makes you feel euphoric for a period then you tend to sleep to offset the high, so the only type person I can think of who may reap these benefits are people who are in chronic pain or those with terminal illnesses.
    I'm never an advocate for medicating social disorders- by prescription, medical marijuana or otherwise. Except for the few true mental cases, I'm a firm believer that we came into this world with all the necessary chemicals in our bodies to combat any mental state or social disorder naturally. It's just a matter of making the conscience decision to engage and make it happen. Anxiety, stress and depression are not diseases of any sort (Docs and medical journals can document all day long it doesn't make it fact- they want you to think social disorders are bonafide diseases because the more diseases there are on paper, the more money they make trying to "cure" them.). Anxiety, etc. are very real feelings with a very real cure, but no doctor can give it to you. It's all a matter of deciding not to let feelings and emotions control you, then working hard to change it. It's a simple explanation but it's not so simple to do- so instead people pop a pill, smoke a doobie or drink a beer for the easy quicker fixer upper. The downside is now you are programmed into thinking you "need" something when all you have to do is turn on your strong will you were born with. While I'm griping ADD and ADHD is a crock too. Parents have to physically show their children how to concentrate and problem solve -which parents these days no longer take the time to do- resulting in this new wave of socially inept children who are mistakenly diagnosed as having a "disease".

Just my 2 cents again. I just think people as a general rule need to give themselves more credit as to what they are capable of, step up a bit and not rely on anyone else's analysis or a substance to make them better. ;)