1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Man and His Dog

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Marty, May 15, 2009.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

A man was watering is lawn one day when he looked and coming up the street was two hearse's followed by a man, his dog and a single file line of about 200 men. The guy watering his lawn thought this was rather odd and decided to ask the first guy (with the dog) what was going on.
    The guy said "That's my wife in the first hearse, my dog bit her and she died".
    The guy watering the lawn said, "Oh, I'm terribly sorry to hear that, what about the second hearse?".
    The other guy said "Well that's my mother-in-law, my dog also bit her and she died."
    The guy with the lawn thinks for a minute and says, "Can I borrow your dog?".
    The guy with the dog responds, "Back of the line!".