1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

a living american legend the pit bull terrier

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by brotherwolf, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Just wondering how much you think this book is worth theres a copy for sale but bit pricey $165 frank rocca`s first book a living american legend the pit bull terrier

2. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I wouldn't pay that much for any book.That said I like Frank and his books.Its a good read.Frank is a real credit to the dogs.I always liked talking with Frank.He was the editor of the Times for a short while when Ken had it.

3. Heavy price alright just haven't seen this one which is his first book anywhere seems to be a hard one to get so was just wondering is that the norm, someone else picked it up anyway i`ll see if i can pick up a cheaper one, do you know if he sells any himself

4. T.L Williams told me he sold one for $500, so $165 was probably a bargain

5. 1916

1916 Big Dog

its worth what your willing to pay.

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

no doubt that's with anything im certainly not gonna spend $500 on a book

7. LivewireT

LivewireT Big Dog

8. I seen that ye i thought it was gonna sell at 165 must have been alot of bidding going on too much money for me i`ll just have to keep looking

9. I'm the one that just scored that book!

10. Haha well i`m 200 $ richer so i`m the one that sold it to you :D just jokin

11. Hahahaha. Hopefully it will be $200 well spent!

12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

three , you own too many books.

13. I can't help it, I'm addicted to history!!!