1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A little preview for the FELLAS. (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, Oct 8, 2007.

1. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

oh okay. I thought you were a gamebred APBT line only. I didn't realize you were a sports line as well. That makes sense then.

2. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Yeah, I think these girls are all beautiful and it will be a great calender...BUT I think if its to help the breed its too bad you couldn't find models to actually pose with the dogs that this is to benefit...

I am interested in the dog calendar, however....

3. Holy Moly....
    Is this your small foot there on the right under the tender roe deer? You are a real hero.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

If it was easy, everyone would do it. Believe me, I pushed as hard as I could for the dogs. Im not going to defend myself anymore. The first calendar is girls. The 2nd calendar is dogs. Do you not get my point when I say people relate to the APBT? I will have some spots in the calendar for the dogs. "Fight BSL" and such with a few pics of the dogs. We ARE going to do the "Chicks with Pits" calendar. (I know FK, Sorry.) We just dont have the resources to put it together right now. Its October and we have to have the calendar ready by December. I dont have time to search for models that will work with dogs. The 09' calendar will be the Girls with APBTs and I will have many events shedding good light on the breed. Sorry to dissapoint. :(

5. First of all, you have a idea and you do something.
    This is right and I respect this. Now what I think. If you make a calendar with sexily girls then this is only a calendar with sexily girl. There are thousands of it. One will maybe hang in a toilet one in a locker another in a beer bar. Nothing the special. Make a calendar with normal girls and with real Bulldogs. This probably lasts even incredibly in completely America.

6. Put an announcement in the newspaper. Nice good-looking girls for anti BSL calendar in request. No professional models.:)

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

there you go. anyone can be photoshopped you look amazing. Heck, I could come be your model, and they'd make me look like one of those women with photoshop (you'd need a really good photoshoper). lol.

8. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Good idea real1. I just got done discussing something similar with Chia. ;) And yeah, all our girls are photoshopped. Even the ones who took the pictures of themselves. :)

9. What's up with all these wood killers... come on!

10. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Wood killers?

11. ^yes lol, I am talking to the people posting the pics of the disgusting HUGE chicks etc lol... it's a wood killer.

12. Marty

Marty Guest

You mean woody killer right?

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Katie or Kari are the hottest ones.

14. Suki

Suki Guest

good idea. :)
    and yeah, the ladies ARE amazing looking, but nonprofessionals, imo, kinda makes it more "real", relating to us 'average' ;) owners....just my .02...