1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Lil Gyp We Have

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SWAMPER, May 1, 2005.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

2. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Another nice female, tap out!!! When I get a bigger place i'm gonna give you a call, then we can talk business. lol

3. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Just Let Me Know All My Dogs Get Farmed So Theres No Cost I Love To Spread It Out A Lil

4. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

5. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Beutiful Girl!

6. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Swamper - you got some damn fine dogs. I don't run that blood, but I absolutely love Floyd! If I'm ever looking to add some good Eli blood (which I may in a couple of years), I'll be sure to look you up! ;)

7. RHI

RHI Big Dog

8. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

You are thinking of Bounty Hunter and yes he was a bad ass dog.

9. RHI

RHI Big Dog

Thank You ! I could'nt remember his Registered name, I had seen the picture but it had been so many years ago since we had seen him, could'nt remember if he had that much white...plus, no write up on pedigree which really suprised me so was'nt sure if it was him, what a shame......

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2005
  10. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Man She Looks Good Nice!

11. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

we breed her again to floyd today no need in stopping a awesome thing for those who know the last litter was the best 1 i ever owned time for number 2.