1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A License to own a Pitbull?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Lethalpits, Dec 10, 2006.

1. simms

simms CH Dog

Viable refferences.

Close the circle folks this breeds not for every one!

14rock likes this.
  2. Attila

Attila Guest

Here is the deal. If we are required to do such then every pet owner should be required the same, to include goldfish, lizards, snakes, bats, birds, cats, rats, goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, mudd puppies, and the list goes on forever, and if you put a collar and leash on your spouse you have to have a permit and lisence for that too!

What really needs to happen is for lawmakers do gooders, AR, HS, PETA, tree huggers and so on need to mind their own farking business and stay the hell out of others. They need to get a life or shoot them selves in the head or jump from a tall tree with a short rope tied to their necks. Problem solved they can't bitch and we don't need to hear them any way they are worthless wastes of flesh that only take up much needed space and oxygen. I say we make a movement and a hostile take over and exsile them to some place like alkatraz or maybe hell sooner than they had planned on going there.

3. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

I feel ya. I really haven't had anythinggo wrong with my farm outs but I only have done 3 and kept most of the litters between me and my partner. I think we sold 2 out of 6 to some resposible homes one was a pet home where they wanted him sneutered so they paid 4 him.
    I hope I don't run into anything I think A permit to keep a pit is a bad idea.

4. masta of game

masta of game Banned

they should do that in Australia

most of my friends this year bought pitbulls or pitbulls crosses if i can count...6 of my friends... even though they are banned here in australia..

and most likely they will all get rid of them by the age of 1 years old..

so this bsl thing is really not working over here in Australia..

A License to own a Pitbull is good idea..

u know whats funny... there is this dude, young guy who always asks me to get him a pure apbt with paper/pedigree, and i always used to tell him to join game-dog.com and be active for a year and learna alot before i will help him.. he never did

and every time he sees me he asks me, so i tild him to first try other breed. i told him to adobt a Germain shepherd or buy a a pupy..

he did so, bought an 8 week pup, 3 weeks later i met him arond the hood and he was looking for someone to take the pup for 50 dollars, and he asked me if i know anyone who would take the pup... i asked hik why, he said the puppy eats alot and he cant afford it.. i was like damn.. im glad i didnt give u an apbt.. i said dude , u just git the pup 2-3 weeks ago... u see , i knew u couldntt takecare of a dog

he walked and was asking every person he sees if the they want a pup for 50 dollars or free.. sad

5. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

How would you police this? hassle everyone on the street walking a bulldog WHERES YOUR LICENSE? lets say you forget it at home. RIGHT OFF TO THE POUND WITH YOUR DOG.

F That. Our freedoms are already been taken alway slowly. :mad:

it should be your choice and right to own whatever breed of dog you wish.