1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

a few pics of my new boy domino

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by budboy88, Oct 18, 2009.

1. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

a guy i know is going through some hard times and had to get rid of some of his dogs and i bought this boy from him im not sure on the breeding hes ADBA registered but he never got a ped i just sent off for it yesterday but he says hes midnight cowboy/jeep im not sure about that though but anyways i think hes a beautiful dog who has some potential tell me what you think

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I think he's a pretty boy. Nice looking dog..

3. His markings are unique

4. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

He looks great!

5. KBK

KBK Big Dog

He's a good looking boy, post the ped when you get it

6. Nice KBK good luck with him !

7. luge

luge Big Dog

nice lookin bulldog check mine out

8. davlin47

davlin47 Pup

Hello

Thanks for sharing this nice pictures. yea that is a amazing looking dog...doing a great job keep it up.

Thanks
    Have a nice time

Rabbit Hutch

9. nice looking dog :)

10. eliza17

eliza17 Pup

Hello
    ears ago I had a cat I named "Useless G. (General) Nuisance." I named my next cat "Ditto".

I called another cat "Dono" because I dono what to call him.

I have considered naming a cat Bartholo-meuw.

One time I found a puppy on the side of the St Louis freeway so I named her Freeway.

I also know of a Lhasa Apso that looked like a dust mop so they called her Duster.

I have heard of a dog named Buster G. Nuisance.

I once had a guinea pig I considered naming Sylvester Phineas Throckmorten III.

"Pitter" and "Patter" could be a good name for two pets, as could "Double" and "Trouble".

I have also heard of a cat named "Whoopee". But the lady changed its name after she called it home late one evening. She felt odd standing on the porch after dark in her nightgown shouting "Whoopee".

Try to be creative. Your pet won't know the difference, and if you can make other people smile with just a name, that's a good thing.

Cat Nutrition