1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A few pics from the Mass ADBA show..

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Hoyden, May 8, 2006.

1. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

I took a few pics and then handed my camera off to SisMorphine and sat out of the way with Birdie and watched the weight pull.

[​IMG]
    My daughter loved this little bitch and so did we. She was either in her Dad's lap or pulling. He hooked her up and and she just pulled. You could see the bond between the two of them, she was happy to pull for him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And this little guy was the Gremlin's other favorite dog. "The brindle doggie with the black head" she called him. She chattered about how little and strong he was, "just like her". (I think he belongs to Lee Barrett)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a few other pictures..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We got to meet Lou Colby and introduced Birdie to him. I bought his book and started reading it to the girls before bed. They love the pictures of the old dogs.

Riptora likes this.
  2. Suki

Suki Guest

Nice!!!!

I see some familar faces, and yes, that's Lee's brindle dog.
    Did yah get Lou to sign the book?!!!!!!
    So glad he made it! We weren't sure if he would.
    VERY glad you guys enjoyed it!!!!!:D

3. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Yep, we did! Alyssa took a picture with Mr. Colby, the Gremlin, Birdie and me.

4. Suki

Suki Guest

cool! I'll have to make me a copy!!!!!
    again, VERY happy you guys enjoyed it!
    Glad you liked Lee, as well!!!;)

5. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

I am not sure who they are? Show me a picture of the dog?

6. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

Great pictures-gettin' the little ones involved early, I see!

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I didnt see Missy there. But I didnt spend too much time in the weight pull area. I won a collar in the raffle after the show. It was donated by the Colby's and Lou signed it for me. Now I can put that on the wall right next to my Gary Hammonds signed breaking stick. lol.

8. wow that rail track is a dirt track how did they get the rails to stabelize and not fall over without stabelizer bars to hold the tracks together. Sorry looks good i just never saw a rail track without carpet. Good pics though

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Those are great pics! Thanks for sharing! And it seems your "Gremlin" has some good taste in the type of dogs she likes..lol. Its nice to see a "woman" who knows exactly what she wants, cause Lord knows the rest of us dont..lol ;)

10. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

To quote a friend of my family: "It's no wonder that little girl loves pit bulls, she has just as much drive and determination as they do. I guess you could say she's one game little kid."

The brat went through my collection of pitbull and dog magazines and cut out pictures of pitbulls and every one of the pictures is of a dog that is of similar build to the two she liked at the show. She pasted the pictures in her "Wish Book".

11. jregino

jregino Pup

that's pretty coo!!

12. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

i got a Barretts Mugsy Grandson [the lil black brindle male in the pics]

13. Boze

Boze Top Dog

there are mass ADBA shows now is there a club

14. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Good to hear....does the club have a web site?

15. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

there havent been shows in 2 years but its about to be on in poppin again soon, no they dont have a website but its mass apbtc i can give you the contact info of the person thats host the shows

16. Boze

Boze Top Dog

is lee the person who hosts the shows

17. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

yes he does