1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A few of my old man

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Texs_momma, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Just a few of my old man

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
  2. a couple more

Attached Files:

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

He's in good shape for an Ol Timer!:)

4. Thanks Buck , he's a little on the chunky side right now because of the wonderful cold weather lol

5. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Nice looking dog looks like he is still getting around well. How did a dog named Tex end up in Canada?

6. Thanks Super sport, He gets around great (he has no health problems at all) . As for his name, I can't really explain how he got it. I'm atleast his 4th home (that we know of). So his name has just stuck with him.

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

hows he bred if you don't mind me askin!?
    and whats he fed? Cause it seems to work!;)

8. Buck to be honest,
    I don't have papers on him, and he's not reg. I have been told somthing but I don't know if it's the truth So I tell people I don't know his background, because that is the truth (and yes he is neuterd) . He's a great dog and everything I could ask for in a dog.
    As for what he is fed , He's on Orijen and switched up with Raw. Though one of his previous owners fed him fast food most of the time ! (maybe Mcdonalds is the trick :D)

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

He's a nice lookin dog, Great shape too!
    He looks in better shape than my 5 yr. old:o

I hope to be switchin to Raw A.S.A.P.!

10. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

nice ol' pup hes still hoppin around so thats good:D

11. NMWApbt: yep, Sometimes I can't even even keep up with the old fart (and I'm only 21:o!!)
    Buck: not going to try the Mcdonalds Diet?:p

12. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

lol well thats good for him idk tho so much for u :D

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I have a few dogs here, you think were already on it! Little Porksters!;)

you should see the house dog Winnie (sausage beagle with legs) I'll post a pic of the fat-so when i figure out how to get the computer to read my memory card from my camera.:rolleyes:

But anyway Winies 10yrs old, and we don't talk about her weight!:D

14. Buck , This was him when he was eating big macs and mcnuggets

[​IMG]