1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A few of Angel... (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NC, Nov 7, 2007.

1. NC

NC CH Dog

I got bored tonight and decided to snap a few of Angel during feeding time.. couldn't get any good ones of her from the side she wouldn't sit still long enough.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think the last one was my favorite of the bunch.

2. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

good pics bud. i'm a sucker for two things, a red head and a brindle. check out mine in my gallery. he's gone, but was gorgeous like your girl. he was lighter though. his son looked just like angel just bigger. about 44lbs. cute girl.

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yo man, that dog looks horrible, shame on u................

so how about u send her to me and ill straighten her right up LOLOLOL

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Ok, I am coming to steal her. BoiBoi, you're gonna have to go through me to get to her. She's such a pretty girl.

5. NC

NC CH Dog

Thanks alot! I'm gonna start some light weight pulling soon just wanna tighten her up.. but I upped her food alittle recently.. winter coming and all..fatten her up some.

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

you two better watch out. i'm not above pullin hair or fish hookin someone. :)

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Looking good bro!!!!!![​IMG]

8. I have to agree NC, with that last pic.....I could just snuggle right up with her! Very pretty girl you have there! Love that last pic too!

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

To quote my 6 yr old son "Bring it on sissy." LOL!

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

She's a beauty...very nice!

11. good lookin' girl.

12. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

LMAO! well, in the name of not gettin my butt kicked........

13. Michele

Michele Guest

She's a pretty girl.......

14. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

She looks great! :)

15. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Looking better by the day. Tighten up that collar, so you can continue posting pictures of her ;)

16. NC

NC CH Dog

Yeah I've got to bust an extra hole in it so it'll fit more snug.