1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A couple of new pics of Sid

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Herodog1, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Hope you like them,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

He likes pulling things to bits :D

2. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

I can relate...I've had dogs that chew through everything, including the stuff that's nailed down.

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i like him alot...good looking little guy. but i wouldnt let him chew on things like that.... can be a recipe for disaster.

4. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Thanks Lee D, I only allow it when I'm with him and he always spits the bits out, he just like to destroy things lol. But I here what you are saying.
    Hi Ninas Dad, at least he doesn't chew indoors unlike my fisrt staff who chewed through door frames floor tiles plaster off walls and even a wire earth strap off a tracktor, she had bits off wire stuck in her gums and she was still smiling. Crazy little bitch that one.

5. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

looking good, im with Lee D, mine does it to but can be dangerous, it's good that you keep an eye on it

6. Sherman

Sherman Big Dog

He's a good looking boy

7. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Nice looking little guy!!

8. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Thanks guy's for your comments they are greatly appreciated...

9. jacko

jacko CH Dog

sid is looking good.

10. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Looking good pal u do have to watch them doing that mate he might spit out 99.9% of them but over 7 years that 0.1 % adds up lol I have herd of staffs having big ops to remove stuff from there stomach my staff will eat all them bits in no time she only has one toy that's the bomber ball anything eles gets eaten lol