1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Cold Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mr.Mr.203, Jan 4, 2016.

1. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Like I stated do what you got to do to get to the square. SCK Were already seasoned
    Expert dogman that knew what they were doing and are heavy hitters in the game.
    They are not average.

2. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I believe a cold dog is just that. A cur will do enough to keep the other dog at bay as long as it can. Not really wanting to be there.

If the dog is cold it's cold. Some take longer to start then others.

How many of you gave up to soon? I know I did back in the day. You live and you learn

3. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [49572] :: STUCK ON STUPID'S BLACK GIRL. Colder than a female polar bear........give me 2 of her... WSK lol...

Everybody has an equation.....go figure.she really could produce....
    Some dogs just have it....but she came from a good litter...
    I loved her sis...as well

I breed her to super super pulling redboy jeep dog........Man if I could go back....

4. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Relate it to human combat how many times you seen sum1 get scared and freeze up? How many times u seen sum1 get smacked and not do anything back but not show fear? Doesn't change that they ain't got the heart to bust back just bcuz they didn't run....

5. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

So you saying you're average.... lol

6. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Animals are not human, so I don't campare the two... (on certain subjects)

7. war machine

war machine Big Dog

It's not like it told u imagine buck fucked ur girl called u a bitch and stole your car.... it's pretty simple to relate human on human combat and dog on dog considering dog men have been doing it for decades....

8. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Curiosity killed the cat...
    Breeding? No thank you. If I truly had a cold dog, I would only give it away to a close partner. I'm pretty sure they don't want em either. That dog doesn't have any traits I want to pass on. More dogs out there doin what they supposed to do

Thunder98 likes this.
  9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I've only seen a cold dog once, it was from evolution kennels. Very inbred buck dog. When we looked at it, it kind of reminded me of a form of mental retardation. Like the wiring is all screwed up. They aren't running but they won't engage either. I wouldn't waste my time on one. With all the good dogs out there today and not being able to have 40+ on the yard I have no time or space to waste on one.

10. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Lmao...
    The thing is a cold dog doesn't freeze up, panic, or get scared... a truly cold dog will just stand there, looking like a dummy...

promoe likes this.
  11. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

The one I had was from the rbjbt line..
    If the cold bitch (wouldn't bred a cold male lol just my preference)is the only one(cold)and from a game litter... I'll take a chance lol

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I have a dog here that came from an all game litter. Their dam is cold. They can produce as performance and production don't have anything to do with eachother but I just don't have the time or space myself to deal with one. To each their own. If I did though, I wouldn't back it up to a dog that had a cold dog anywhere in the pedigree back to its 4th generation.

13. plane

plane Big Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [102535] :: BIJELJINA BOYS' LOLA
    She was mated to Jumbo, produced gr ch Crnooki , ch Beli ROM, ch Bela, Sivi 1d ROM, Ĺ arenko 2w - 13w, 1d from one litter
    Mated to Rambo, produced Cobra ROM.

Clay was breed to mother and daughter.
    From mating with Tara he gave gr ch Dendy, ch Kleopatra.
    With Bina (Tara's daughter) ch Alka, ch Fritz, ch Goring.

14. plane

plane Big Dog

From my point of view there are cold dogs. Dogs who dont want fight. Dogs who wont bite even after a long time biting them. Even if they bite once after few minutes of constantly attack they are cold, that is reflexe.

Cur is dog who is fighting while he is stronger, but when it starts to losing he start to protest and dont fight any more.

ps.
    Lola, Bina and Tara were cold as ice.

15. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Thx! For sharing...

16. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Call em cold lf it makes u feel better but it aint that complicated to me. They all curs until they prove otherwise. When mine was a pup someone asked me is he on I said no he a cur. They said what I put on em I said he ain't been touched so he aint proved he aint a cur. Don't mean shit to me to say my dog a cur aint like he my son. I mean I aint spit him out my dick so I dont take the label as an insult just a label on that particular dog that only the owner should care. Although I new in my heart he wasn't a cur I labled him as such until the moment he proved otherwise in my eyes. Cold = Cur to me. Nothing wrong physically but won't go/compete =cur. Breed it if u want its your dog and I might get good dogs thats ur biz.

17. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Was the dams litter all game also

18. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Sorry you might get good dogs that should say

19. plane

plane Big Dog

Someone mentioned dog who want 4x4, but dont want go to scratch. That is some kind of cur in my opinion.

I would never used cur, cold yes.

20. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

And see me, I don't feed curs (dogs with that label)... so I can't look at it like that... to each, his own