1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A.c.e.s

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by gr ch pup, Dec 2, 2009.

1. gr ch pup

gr ch pup Pup

Sorry we are in England we run these days once amounth we do have a web site www. aces2007.co.uk if this link is not aloud then please take it of.

2. Shipley

Shipley Pup

OK P/Pig,if you cannot be bothered with a rational reply then i understand why you cannot be bothered with alternating your dogs exercise regime ! Still if chasing cats & rats suits your ideals then so be it ! Cheers Terry ;)

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

thanks shipley......but when those items run out.....any advice on what i should do please??.....:confused: ....muchos gracias.....

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Nice to see a way of keeping the dogs fit and giving them something to do. At the same time i think events such as this could give the bull breed some positive press in the uk.

5. Shipley

Shipley Pup

Well PP, you could do a lot worse than organising/attending some athletic dog days,maybe you do but as you don't seem willing to open up i can only guess at what you can be arsed with,lets keep this civil & avoid time waisting games, cheers Terry.

6. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

Thanks for the link. Some good ideas here.

Dreamer

7. Ctnz

Ctnz Pup

Great pictures! Are blue pits a big thing in England?

8. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

I think they call those blue dogs Irish Staffs or something along those lines hell of a lot better physic than the blues we have here. Europe seems to know what an in-shape dog looks like, unlike the over indulged North Americas.:rolleyes:

9. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Yeah but the bully is coming ...
    The pitbull ban has been lifted here in the Netherlands 2 years ago.
    And the advertising websites are already full of "THE BEST BULLIES IN TOWN"" ads so I fear the worst...

10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I kmow a guy that sent a whole litter of goti pups to HOLLLAND they are a very big deal their an yes most of their bullies are in very good shape from what i have seen

11. bigboy69

bigboy69 Pup

Them shots are outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

great pic's i like the simulated coursing, pups might dig that too!:cool:

keep her up, they seem to love it!!!

Good work guys and gals!;)

13. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Very Nice Pictures!!!! Those dogs look very good!!!

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

The worst part Deniz, is the fact that they have gotten there own categorie in the third pitbull show.
    Just crazy, these kind of dogs should not be in a 'working dog' event.
    Nice pics, Ade

15. alzabhoy

alzabhoy Pup

great pics stunning dogs i am also iin the uk will try and get too one of the events in the summer..atb Alza

16. coldriver

coldriver Pup

Great pics! Like everyone has said, wish we had that in the states....:)

17. alzabhoy

alzabhoy Pup

[​IMG]

luv this pic the condition of this dog is first class...atb alza
    p.s can i ask where you got that collar from...

18. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Great pics mate!