1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A.c.e.s

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by gr ch pup, Dec 2, 2009.

1. gr ch pup

gr ch pup Pup

This is some of the things we get up to.
    simulated coursing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    long jump
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    grouped running
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    tug of war
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    vertical scale
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Great pic's , especially like this one !

[​IMG]

3. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

great job!

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Pretty cool.

Where do you get to do all this?

5. gr ch pup

gr ch pup Pup

I run a little club called (A.C.E.S) athletic canine enthusiast society and rent a field by the year and hold regular events once a month. we have got our own weight pull system witch is on rails a spring pull a large mill and can do pretty much what we like there. Most of the dogs that come along are bull breed but we are not breed specific. On average about 30/40 dogs come a long.

6. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

Damm that looks like tons of fun, wish we had something like that here in the states, keep representing the breed!

7. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

Great pics Ady, the A.C.E.S group is a great dedicated crowd of people that help new comers get their dogs started and are always on hand to help people with training and agility advice. The days are brilliant to get down to and train your dogs on the various agility equipment!
    I would have thought you guys in the states would have lots of this stuff going on??

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Wow amazing pictures and amazing setup. Would love to have something like that at my disposal. Dogs seem to really love it.

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i suppose atleast its better than leaving a dog thats breed is supposed to be active and fit and healthy laying on a rug infront of the fire....its not my cup of nescafe that stuff......but it shows an owners effort to get the dogs fit enough to do such things......ill not tip my hat to ye....but ill acknowledge effort put in.....:cool:

10. gr ch pup

gr ch pup Pup

Thank you for all your replies. And yes at least we are doing some thing with them to keep them fit and healthy in body and mind.

11. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

In my country, Greece, dog fighting is illegal but it does happen. Because it involves money and we as a country have no tradition at it, it is organised mostly by the local maffia, people involved in human trafficing, drug trading etc. a crowd in which you don't get involved unless you want to be a part off.
    Ady I admire what you as dog owners do for your dogs and how you spent time with them and probably prepare them for these days. I wish we would organise something similar here as well.
    Of course we would be open to suggestions as I am sure the Aces people would also be if anyone would like to contribute.
    Tasos

12. Shipley

Shipley Pup

Nice one ADE, the ACES days are a grand way off keeping your dogs fit & performing legally in a competitive arena !

13. Shipley

Shipley Pup

Hi P/Pig,i like the fact your not slating these events but as e newcomer here i am now curious what you do to keep your dogs fit ? Cheers Terry.

14. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

Very, very sad for the dogs....obviously, it's not about THEM at all.

Dreamer

15. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

It looks like tons of fun for people and dogs. Do you have a website?

Dreamer

16. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Cool pics!

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

let them chase thier food round the garden......you know.....squirrels....rats,cats......that sort of thing!!!!!:D:D .....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Please tell me your in Southern California... I would love to see how my dog would fair.

19. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

I would love to have my dog apart of something like that.

20. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Nice. I love this pic.

[​IMG]