1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

9 miles!

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by =^^=GYPSYKITTIN, Oct 31, 2009.

1. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

LOL thats what i was thinking.I had to roll up my pant legs cause its getting deep.

2. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

She's the BULLDOG in my avatar.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=327414

You guys are funny!! but i know what I'm feeding and 9 miles is nothing but a jog for her, she's done proved to me she's a bulldog and I don't need to defend her doings.
    I have the four pups from her 4th of July litter and so far they are following in her footsteps. 1 male and 3 females, so far they are showing me what I like to see at this age. Time will tell though.
    She's definitely worth her feed.:cool:

3. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

Im trying to work Az up to be able to do that, after 6 miles she is decently tired, she slows to about 9 miles an hour. I dont run her more than 6 though. When we started she goes between 15 and 20mph. After 2 miles it slows down to about 12. I do the same thing, checkin out the backroads before I run her, make sure theres no people. Iv gotten some pretty dirty looks before, like they think Im abusing her, but when she gets ready to get out of the car, she is so excited, she jumps in her seat, then bolts out when I let her. Its kinda funny :-)

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ive done 5 miles twice a day (my avatar is a pic afterwards), but 9 in one workout is impressive. a Jeep and some country roads here too:)

5. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I did 8 miles biking with my Boxer mix once; I was the exhausted one in the end. :/