1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

7 months later new puppies

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pit#5, Mar 28, 2009.

1. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Hey People you know the guy I purchased my dog from told me my dogs father was UKC and mother had no papers, as a puppy he looked like a pit then his phone number was changed about 6 months later Web feet and 70 pounds later I realize I have a nice family dog with maybe some pit Bull in him, His ad said Pit bull puppies , unless pit bull term can be used loosely I feel still I was duped.
    Now low and be hold I see he’s at it again new phone # his ad says Purebred Pit Bull puppies call Rex $250 (the name Rex is the tip off to me) . I call up and a woman answers I ask is Rex home he’s not, I tell her I purchased one of your dogs . I say you’re the people I met at the <ST1:pHolladay </ST1:pinn she says yes.
    I ask are they from the same parents she says yes and they will be ready end of April
    So I hit her with it, You say your dogs are pure but my dog has web feet which is from a water dog and he’s really to big to be a pit .Her answer differs from Rex’s original story as NOW both dogs (The parents) have Papers then she says once again they will be ready in April and hangs up on me. That isn’t rite.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
  2. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

It's not right. But not much you can do. They aren't going to stop.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

''I feel still I was duped''... you did it to urself bro.You cant be mad at them for you beeing a dumb ass. WOH THE HELL BUYS A DOG IN A PARKING LOT?

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

you should not have told her anything and try to meet up with them in person with the dog. if they intentionally screwed you they would crap there pants to see you again :eek:

5. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

What's your point?? If you were stupid enough not to do your research and just got a 'pit bull' for whatever reason... And just looked thru the local paper WHAT did you expect???

I have the notion to close this thread because I don't see a positive point being achieved...

But if one can be made or if I missed your point I'll leave it open but I'm letting you know...

6. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

And PS just FYI your pups Flat/webbed feet might have been caused (certainly didn't help) by keeping him fat (your word not mine) as a puppy, also concrete and hard floors also cause loose/flat feet...

7. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

I don't get the webbed feet thing...don't all dogs have webbed feet? All my dogs, purebred and unknown lineage, have webbed feet, not flat just webbed.

I'm confused, somebody please enlighten me. Maybe what I'm seeing isn't webbed feet?

ETA: They aren't spread out, but when I pull the toes apart is where I see they are connected and I thought that was webbed.

8. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I was trusting

9. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

this is a web foot

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      64.9 KB
      Views:
  10. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

ALL dogs have skin between their toes...

11. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Are you pulling it out like that? The skin between all my dogs paws look like that when I spread them out.

12. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

I know, that's where I'm confused about the webbed feet meaning the dog is mixed with a water dog. What's the difference between the skin and webbed?

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

''I was trusting'' HA HA:p no YOU WERE A DUMB ASS!!!!

14. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Just neuter your pet and love him. Any person who's ad says "Pit Bull" doesn't know what they are doing IMO since "Pit Bull" is not a breed. If they were breeding to better/preserve a breed, they would atleast have the respect for the breed to write out the full name. IMO, atleast....

15. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

With web feet skin comes to end of toes.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
  16. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Apparently all my dogs are mixed with water dogs, too as their feet look the same as the ones posted! lol Actually my girl with paper work has the most prominent ones! I guess I was duped, too! :eek:

17. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

That is not a webbed foot. That is normal webbing in the feet. All dogs have the skin that connects the toes. And pit#5 for thinking that was a webbed foot...
    "Here's your sign!"

Crystal, if you look at a labs feet they are webbed to the toes. The picture this guy posted is a normal foot but if you look at a lab or water dog you will see a Big difference.

18. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

If they look wide when just standing around the term is "splayed". APBT's feet should be tight but splayed feet look like a ducks foot. This could be what your talking about.

19. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

And we wonder how ppl can be so misinformed? Take a look at this topic on web feet. The answers will amaze you.
    http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-6339.html

edit* Does anyone here have a lab and a pic we can look at. This is crazy. I don't think ppl know what a web foot looks like.

20. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Thanks performance, I kept looking at the picture and then my own dogs paws and was like "wtf is the difference?!" lol