1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

5000 points to who can make me a custom signiture

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by sedaliapitbulls, Jan 29, 2007.

1. I am offering 5000 points to who ever can offer me a nice signiture for this site. Thanks

2. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

email me some pics. I'll PM ya my email

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Try to down size it bacause when we update mine is as big as will be allowed ;)

4. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

awww your no fun Marty lol ;)

5. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

send me some pic's also and I'll give it a shot.

Marty what are the max demotions?

6. Attila

Attila Guest

fun is relative. And if it is concidered fun the government will eventually take it from you or tax the fun out of it..

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Dimensions 350 x 120 pixels.

8. mine is huge I dont like it anymore just to big and bulky. I have downsized it 3 times and I tried it again and it just dont look good any smaller. I tryed a whol theme on this one and everything I wanted to get into just made it big. Now I want to make one sortive like yours. MARTY

9. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Is this good?

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Looks good to me ;)

Good job by the way :D