1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

5 New Pups

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JC-Pitbulls, Dec 14, 2004.

1. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2004
  2. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

the pedigree looks good.

3. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

SOMEONE has their hands full!! ;) Are you keeping these pups also?

4. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

You know I want to. I 'm keeping 2 males , I'm sending one to a friend . I guess I'll sell the other 2, I hate to let my doggies go. It's kinda hard to trust people with them.

5. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

BTW, There is 1 all white male , 1 white male , with a brown ear, 1 white male with a brown spot over his eye, and 1 white male with a brown circle on his back. The female is brindle and white.

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

nice peds & parents. can't wait to see pics of pups. i know how you feel about letting them go!

7. dznutts

dznutts Big Dog

OOOOH! White pups....Yeah it would suck to sell those puppies to the wrong people....

8. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I know. Some people want them because they are white, not knowing what they are really getting.

9. dznutts

dznutts Big Dog

If its a responsible owner it should be alright.......Like some one who would dedicate the time and effort to raise the pit right.....

10. dznutts

dznutts Big Dog

You got SNO & Denali.....Both very nice dogs...