1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

49ers fans??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by williewonka1, Aug 14, 2009.

1. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

Game time 7:00pm pst. Any niner fans on the board besides me?

2. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its all about the Raider Nation :cool: ..........Just Win Baby.........:cool:

3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i am a fan. though i haven't been able to bring myself to watch them in quite some time. so many disappointments and poor decisions. i hope they return to they former greatness, but for now i just sit back frowning at what they've become.

4. Bino

Bino Pup

Raider Nation Baby!!! I dont care if we've been garbage forever but I can guarantee that that the Raider Nation will scratch harder than any Niner! But we sure did look good against them Cowboys!!

5. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

my jack russell would look good against the cowboys:rolleyes: their mr. wonderful wasn't even coordinated enough to get some nunu and keep his head in the game. lol:D

6. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

Raiders ARE DEAD GAME ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!! will scratch on any givien sunday

7. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

How many Raider Fans are in here?????

8. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

looks like 1

9. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

Niner Faithful Baby!

10. Bino

Bino Pup

Raider Nation taking over the Niner thread!!!:D

11. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

9ERNation we run Northern California and were taking back the NFC any one who says different dont know what their talkin bout. Specially you Raiders!

Raiders! LMFAO!

Good luck with Hayward BAy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009

12. :D I with him! Real women wear silver and black baby!

13. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

Denver Broncos fan and just dont Give a .......

Cant wait for the game tonight although its preseason games im just excited football season is here.

14. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

WOW the raider cheerleaders show up! thanks ladies. To my niner fans with or without moneytree/crabtree were gonna be good this year thats my word. And to you scratchin raiders thanks for the courtesy scratches one more losin season and you guys will set a record.lol GO NINERS

15. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

cooter we were cool untill the you showed the raiders love come on man!

16. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

You'll have to get through dem SEAHAWKS first!!! and in case you haven't noticed we're loaded up...and still runnin' shit!!!

17. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

Got alot of primos 49ers fans San Jose 18 & E. Empire st. but its all about the SILVER & Black for me baby!!!!!

18. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

49ERS baby! DEFENSE DEFENSE!!!!

19. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

At least we have signed our pick and have him on the field, Learning.....

Remind me who are the 9ers Wr's????? CrabTree isn't even signed :eek:

20. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

Bump for the greatest sports franchise in the history of the nfl!!!! What go niners! Anybody get the news on the new stadium today?