1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

376 Kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ducho13, Feb 1, 2011.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

You know it ain't bens he won't post peds or pics of his hounds lol just poking fun ben :D

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

he does have a pic up of his prized stud dog

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

anyone want a pick of grch mushroom head ? will stud out to aproved bitches.

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Oh yea that triple gr ch in his avatar that is a bad mofo right there lmao

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

fuck off AGame that's a pick of my O'l lady.:flashtit:

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Lmmfao damn man how did u ever land a hot piece like that lol

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U mean to tell me u would go to 376 before u go to TG because he to pushy?!!!...lol...wow!.....Hate him or luv him, that "pushy mofo" has produced some dogs!!

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

aww hell AGame it only took 2 roofy's & a bottle of jack. her sister even hotter.

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lots of people have produced good dogs crush. dont mean im gonna pay em 900 for a pup tho

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I feel u woody!!...and their ain't nothing wrong with that!...all I'm saying is I would pick tg over 376 anyday!!...tg has proven stock on his yard, don't kno if 376 does or not plus tg dogs are producing good hounds...that's all I was saying!!.....

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I don't have a problem with a man's price cause those are his hounds....if I was a buyer and wanted one of his dogs and the owner said the pups were 1500, I wouldn't have a problem buying it cause it's what I want!!...if it's out my price range then I'll just move on but I have no problem with wat a man charges for his hounds!!

12. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

iT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME! i DONT GET YOU. WHAT WAS HYPOCRITICAL ABOUT WHAT I SAID?

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

ok dyno. you did post "all they are is well bred dogs" then post about "900"? maybe i don't get your logic? if you feel like your dogs are worth 3500 that's cool because his are 900. the crazy thing is the price or folks that own them have no barring on weather the individual dogs can produce or not. they sound like peddler to me? but even peddler have sold great dogs.

14. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Well then my point came off correct to u! i agree 100% but the way u came off towards me was u was uncalled for. THats All!

15. happ

happ Pup

new guy on here what is wrong with tom garners dog i was look at hes web site and thinkin of gettin a pup

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Call him and ask him!!...lol

17. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

nothings wrong with his dogs, he's produced some of the best dogs ever. In any aspect in life, the people at the top have their supporters and those that dont. His stud dog line up would be hard to top, thats the facts.

but its not cool to pay 900 for a pup on this site, you gotta say you get them for free

theyre hating on 376 but nobody can has said they've seen any of their dogs, hmmm, the norm on the forum, ask them what dogs they've been around theyre hating on and usually havent known any but they're cool because they're bagging

18. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

and come to think of it he was the owner of this dog named Frisco that produced more Ch then any modern era dog and had arguably the best show dog ever on his yard also, this black dog named Chinaman but you can get dogs likes these plenty of other places like the dogmen here say

lmfao

19. happ

happ Pup

thanks for the info will prob call him by the end of the mouth

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

if your looking for a pet/companion for the family n got the cake to put up id say go through tom or 376...dont matter. if your looking for something of working quality that you hope produces in the future......i wouldnt start with a pup (unless you buy the whole litter), but would get a grown dog thats seems promising from somebody i knew and trusted.