1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

376 Kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ducho13, Feb 1, 2011.

1. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

not dealt with them and i probably wouldn't for 900 dollars a pup for some pretty papers i'd go to garner first

3. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

They are on every site trying to sell pups, all they are is well bred dogs< nothing else. Watch the video he says grandson th gr ch barracuda Rome.LOL! he dont even know how to say ROM. $900 for a pup than mine r worth $3500.

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

900...no way

5. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

EXACTLY! All over the boards trying to sell... U betta do ur "HOMEWORK", BUDDY! B4 U get had:)

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U kno wat to say!!

7. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

Looks like a set up to me. JMO real well bred dogs. Advertising everywhere. Something is really fishy. I wouldn't buy from them anyways.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
  8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yall are some funny mofo's. saying "well bred dogs" then talking about $ & advertisements? get a clue the dogs with "good" ped's will be expensive if you ain't friends with the sellers. performance & production are two different things. the man behind the dogs is the biggest factors. a good dogman can work with anything.

9. where is all the real hounds at?:confused:

10. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

That's what I am trying to find. I'm looking to get another pup after 3yrs. I want make sure or at least increase my chances of getting a good pup, unlike the first two. Thanks everyone for their response.

11. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

im sorry Ben . Was that directed towards me? Is that your wedsite?

12. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i've heard frm other dogmen that they have gud stuff over there.i've talked to them myself,gud people...$900 is too much fr me.but theres no way i'd choose tom garner over 376 kennels!!!if u got that kind of cash flow,go fr it.dogs bred like that will always b expensive,thats just the way it is.u can find well bred dogs fr less $ too though.

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

you would be an idiot to go here b4 garner for the price the man can breed some nice hounds plain and simple

14. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

not a garner fan...spoke to him as well a few yrs bak.dnt like his style.too pushy,reminded me of a car sales man

15. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i wuldnt get dogs off either one but if i had to pik it sure as hell wuldnt b garner...i know of others who r doing better wit his blood than he is.i'd go else where fr a frisco,or chinaman or what ever dog b4 i'd to the car sales man...

16. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

I want what your smoking. Youve talked to them ur self because they r on every board trying to peddle pups off their dogs.Why did you even call them if $900 is to much for u? You actually need to have a breeding program to claim u got good dogs. They dont have their own stock or a breeding program. I got nothing against them just stating the known!

17. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

yea they r on EVERY BOARD didnt say they werent...like i said i just said i wuldnt go to either one...if i hadnt called then i wuldnt have found out how expensive they r!next time i wnna find out about sumbody else prices i guess i shuld call u first

18. 1916

1916 Big Dog

These are the same people that are on every board trying to peddle their registry wwdr.
    It makes me wonder if the dogs are really bred like they say they are.

19. Damn the b!tch just welped a litter and being bred again on her next heat,not letting her body recoup...somebody's tryin to get rich off pups

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"Is that your wedsite?" nope not mine or anyone i know haven't seen it yet. " Was that directed towards me?" it wasn't a response to anyone special. more or less a response to the hypocritical posting..