1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AL: 367 Dogs seized Second Largest Raid

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by MANNY1, Jun 6, 2014.

1. david63

david63 CH Dog

Yes a real good post Saiyagin. Look at how they treated F.B. and his dogs. The H.S.U.S started euthanize his dogs the same day without a trial.

2. finally I'm with like minded people . If u ask me its a waste of tax payer money. In my opinion if u own a dog or horse or chicken an u pay money for it u own it an should be able to do what u want with it. I don't care if your hugging an kissing on dog or beating the shit out it. Not that I beat my dogs I love all them lol. But back to the point I'm trying to make is that those dogs were there property bottom line. No buddy says shit when a jockey beats the shit out of a horse with a whip to win a race but your dog cant be chained up??? there yard was clean they had houses to get into the dogs looked good not then so fuck the aspca dame bleeding heart tree huggers lol BUT if u mix dope with your dogs then your asking for it. I'm willing to bet the dope led them to the dogs an that gave the cops an feds all the fire power they needed. so I think they brought it on them self's an the only thing did was get all dogs for dope money. those dogs will not be rehomed there is good as dead if there not already. moral of the story is don't mix ur dogs with dope I mean there gunning for us already we don't have to help them by doing stupid shit stay off the radar

my hat is off to the guys who rain that yard to much work for me lol

3. david63

david63 CH Dog

deadgame313 the majority of people feel the same way you do damn those tree huggers.

4. from one David to another David thanks man u brought a smile to my face

5. david63

david63 CH Dog

Not a problem deadgame313.