1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Enzo Peniro, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Called Mr. Deal. Haven't heard anything yet

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

don't worry about breeding any dogs or starting any bloodline. seeking recognition from others ain't the best reason to breed dogs. the jig is up bro just get in where you fit in & make friends & enjoy the time you spend with your dog & folks you meet along the way...............PS buddy i have had the same stuff on my yard dang neer 15 years & the last thing i want is a bloodline understand.

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Very nice bred dog you got there. If he's a good dog, why do you want to cross him??? Why not just take him into another good bitch bred similar, you'll get a better chance of getting a uniform litter. JMO

4. thanx for the info

5. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

No problemo!!:dogtongue:

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

thats what i would do but jmo

7. Now I've seen it all, someone in the heart of bulldogs asking where to find a bulldog. And here I thought I had it rough in upstate NY. :eek:

8. Actually i'll b through ur neck of the woods soon. How's the weather?

9. quinny

quinny Big Dog