1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

3.5 month old apbt size ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by svoman8284, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys i am a super newbie, not only to the board but the breed as well, i must say i am impressed though, i love my lil guy !!!
    Anyhoo i was curious, for a 3.5 mo old pup whats the normal weight ?
    My dog supposedly came from Boudreaux ( sort of believe that because i am living in louisiana ) and gator, and razors edge. I didnt get any papers and to be honest hes prob not all or any of that, but i love the lil rascal, and am just trying to get a feel for where he should be. i feed him well, and with good food (60/40 mixture of blue buffalo and extreme dog fuel ) he weighs about 18 lbs now. i know there is the 4 month double the weight rule of thumb, but i didnt know how entirely accurate that was. Anyway, thanks to all and godbless !!
    -J

2. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

god knows. why do people seem to think there's some set weight for all puppies?

3. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

There are full grown dogs as small as 15-20 pounds and as large as 75-80 pounds. Understand now???? Feed them enough and exercise regularly and your pup will be fine. By the way make sure you get your dog fixed so as to not add to the problems of our breed. Good luck

4. Boudreaux, gator, and razors edge all in the same sentence lol. I'll sum it up easy for you. If you love your dog, that's great. Love it as a pet and treat it good. Other than that, you were dealing with a dildo who lies through their teeth and it's painfully obvious you didn't know much or you wouldn't have walked away, YOU WOULD HAVE RAN!

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

There's no set weight for this breed,I have adult dogs of all sizes,big and small. Just look at the dog and you can tell if it's a healthy weight and condition for the stature and build of the individual dog. You just have to treat every one as an individual because it's not cookie cutter pups,there's not a certain weight they are supposed to be at certain ages really.It varies a lot. If you like your dog,feed it good,give it attention and excercise and it will be what it will be.

6. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

Dude, I don't even weigh puppies. Feed him good feed and just enjoy it before he gets grown and gets into all kinds of stuff. Size really is'nt too much of an issue with these dogs, that's one of the things that makes them so awesome.

7. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

You're on the wrong forum

8. MANNY1

MANNY1 Big Dog

[​IMG] GIFSoup